Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Men don’t realize how much social media is a doom for them. It’s overwhelming beneficial to female

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
They don’t realize this simple fact

The 80/20 rule makes social media women kingdom territory litteraly.

Men want to get with the majority of women.
Women want to get with the minority of men .

Women through social media are connected to literally million of men !

That’s batshit crazy . If you have a girl everyday , like everyday ! there will be men contacting her trying to fuck her while you’re away

Every day she’ll be expose to chad through social media and she’ll crave for it.

You get absolutely nothing from social media as an average men , let alone an incel.

The only men who benefit to social media is you guessed it ::chad:

true, and lol you're only talking about essentially new contacts, one of the purposes of social media is for foids to keep in touch with exes, even if they have gotten engaged or married to someone else and should be forgetting about their ex

true, and lol you're only talking about essentially new contacts, one of the purposes of social media is for foids to keep in touch with exes, even if they have gotten engaged or married to someone else and should be forgetting about their ex
That is crazy :feelskek:

The normie men don’t understand how much it’s toxic for them literal poison

You expect to maintain a healthy relationship when their are million men talking to you wife , sending them their pic , their job , to Mogg you:feelskek:

Most men are too bluepilled and cucked to think 80/20 rule is real. They believe that both genders are equal in both morals and mental capacity which is just bs.

It's the main reason why they hate inkels, not because we are lonely virgins but bcuz we had the audacity to speak up and throw shit at wahmen.

I tried social media maxxing but was a total failure, most of my pics have 2 likes at most kek
Then comes a pic of a woman, nothing special and she gets +100 likes minimum, funny thing is I always see the likes in those pics from incels ik irl while their pics also get 5 likes max :feelskek:

The simping and :bluepill: state in social media is overwhelming

Most men are too bluepilled and cucked to think 80/20 rule is real. They believe that both genders are equal in both morals and mental capacity which is just bs.

It's the main reason why they hate inkels, not because we are lonely virgins but bcuz we had the audacity to speak up and throw shit at wahmen.
It baffled me , how such a proven iron rule like 80/20 is not in the mind of men every day , and they don’t act knowing that.

Even the redpill admit it for fuck sake

I tried social media maxxing but was a total failure, most of my pics have 2 likes at most kek
Then comes a pic of a woman, nothing special and she gets +100 likes minimum, funny thing is I always see the likes om those pics of incels ik irl while their pics also get 5 likes max :feelskek:

The simping and :bluepill: state in social media is overwhelming
That is not simping , it’s literally the nature of men and women , boyo

Think of it like that:

Women are flowers

Men are bees

Flowers just have to sit there , there are million of bee who want to forage the flower , 1 flower for 1 bee.

Unfortunately for us the flower that is the foid is a being who can select and can reject any bee she don’t like , so she only let herself forage by the bee she deems worthy :feelskek::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill:

social media and dating apps is more like 95/5 now unironically. its gotten a lot worse since 2018 which is around when 80/20 was the norm.

That is not simping , it’s literally the nature of men and women , boyo

Think of it like that:

Women are flowers

Men are bees

Flowers just have to sit there , there are million of bee who want to forage the flower , 1 flower for 1 bee.

Unfortunately for us the flower that is the foid is a being who can select and can reject any bee she don’t like , so she only let herself forage by the bee she deems worthy :feelskek::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill:
What :bluepill: retard,
"Yeah bro simping is the nature of men :soy:"
You are hust another gynocentric incel :feelsUgh:

social media and dating apps is more like 95/5 now unironically. its gotten a lot worse since 2018 which is around when 80/20 was the norm.
True dat

Men I see incel creating tinder profile:feelsseriously:

Are you even blackpilled?

It’s like someone knowing that jumping from a high point will kill him.

And he still jump because :

hey you never know?:feelskek:

it is only going to get worse
we had better forget about sex and holes in order to focus on personal goals

What :bluepill: retard,
"Yeah bro simping is the nature of men :soy:"
You are hust another gynocentric incel :feelsUgh:
Nah you don’t understand

We realize it because we at the bottom

But if you expect the majority of men to not simping, I’ve got some bad news for you

Men I see incel creating tinder profile:feelsseriously:
in 2018 tinder used to work for jbwmaxxing in places like philippines. now when you run the experiments with the same profile pics its almost non existent.

@El Enemigo The nature of men is to pursue women.

This nature took different form throughout the ages :

The best for me was genghis khan era:feelskek:

Unfortunately for us the form it took today
Is full leverage from the women.

They screen you and a simple no is enough end of the matter
Men pays women for pictures of their feet

Like I said what you call simping is the nature of men it’s just that it took like the most atrocious disgusting form in the history of mankind .

Mongol era : pursue women
Form : with sword and brute strength
:feelsokman::feelskek:

Modern era : pursue women
Form : hoping they will send a pic of their toe if you give money
:feelskek::feelskek:

@El Enemigo The nature of men is to pursue women.

This nature took different form throughout the ages :

The best for me was genghis khan era:feelskek:

Unfortunately for us the form it took today
Is full leverage from the women.

They screen you and a simple no is enough end of the matter
Men pays women for pictures of their feet

Like I said what you call simping is the nature of men it’s just that it took like the most atrocious disgusting form in the history of mankind .

Mongol era : pursue women
Form : with sword and brute strength
:feelsokman::feelskek:

Modern era : pursue women
Form : hoping they will send a pic of their toe if you give money
:feelskek::feelskek:
Humans are not birds, "a stick for muh lady, can I fuck now?" :feelskek:
All the simping you see in this age is due to the :bluepill:
As you said, in past time men pursue women by brute force, how is that simping? They would just take what they want, not once did they said "maybe if I donate gold to muh queen she will let me fuck :soy:"

Men in this age behave like women when it comes to dating but it isn't natural, don't say it is just because it is the norm now.

Simping is something feminism and the :bluepill: ingrained into your brain and tricked you into thinking it's normal.