Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men don't age like fine wine, only Chad does

Status
Not open for further replies.
gylo

gylo

Banned
-
A full flanged robust Chad never ages, only enters varying stages of slayerdom

Example: Viggo Mortensen

Slayer at 10:
81b0b13e6dd7715c2ced4734d5600880.jpg

Slayer at 20:
VIGGO-MORTENSEN-viggo-mortensen-7325813-555-697.jpg

Slayer at 30:
250ia1c.jpg

Slayer at 40:
6d806d70bb9d8f17ae43cf9a52aebc61.jpg

Slayer at 50:
Viggo+Mortensen+Premiere+Good+Arrivals+TIFF+iNd-xzF8GH9l.jpg

Slayer at 60:
oakImage-1537987907728-articleLarge.jpg

An ugly man will at best look presentable in his early 20s, then descend face first into incel hell

1509135581806.png

30 years old on the right.

He looks a lot better at 30 ngl

Jfl 10 yo aragorn already SMV mogs my current state

If you watch the DVD extra footage on the lord of the rings DVD set, you hear people talking about aragorn and you realise than not only does he look like a chad, he literally has a chad halo/aura that people can physically perceive. Some of the cast were fishing whilst taking a break, the actor that plays gimli in closeups john rhys davies said he spent the whole day trying to catch salmon, and caught nothing. Viggo turns up and caught a shitload.

Even the fish love chad and want to be eaten by him.

Ethnic sand niggers age the worst, we start off looking bad and somehow end up looking even worse.

Outside of balding and gaining a pot belly more easily men age better than women, yes. My face didn't change that much in these last years and I don't have any wrinkles yet.

But aging in general makes you less attractive.

If you watch the DVD extra footage on the lord of the rings DVD set, you hear people talking about aragorn and you realise than not only does he look like a chad, he literally has a chad halo/aura that people can physically perceive. Some of the cast were fishing whilst taking a break, the actor that plays gimli in closeups john rhys davies said he spent the whole day trying to catch salmon, and caught nothing. Viggo turns up and caught a shitload.

Even the fish love chad and want to be eaten by him.

Stacey trout would rather be eaten by human Chad than swim within 100 yards of a fishcel. They'd probably pump out a load of breedable caviar the moment his chiseled reflection hits the water.

Outside of balding and gaining a pot belly more easily men age better than women,
this is true, with older women its all makeup and hairdye, and they put loads of anti-aging shit on their skin and sometimes even botox. Without all this they would look like death tbh especially white bitches

wtf his jaw wont stop growing

No one ages like fine wine lol, everyone looks like garbage past 45. Just imagine life as an oldcel, pure suicide fuel

JFL at yanderedev. It's over for indiegamedevcels. @GameDevCel

Men actually age quite well if they manage to keep their hair.

are you sure that's 20, looks more like 30 there with all that body hair

i'm actually aging well because i still looking youthful, i don't have some foid succubus sucking the life out of me.

are you sure that's 20, looks more like 30 there with all that body hair

i'm actually aging well because i still looking youthful, i don't have some foid succubus sucking the life out of me.
Bro long time no see, welcome back

Bro long time no see, welcome back

yeah i took some time off, even though i like talking with fellow cels, it gets depressing talking everyday about blackpill stuff

JFL at yanderedev. It's over for indiegamedevcels. @GameDevCel
o god, don't remenber me the train wreck of that project, the shitty ass performace :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: and the mess of the coding of that game :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Women almost always age like spilled milk though. Ugly men will look bad at any age, they’re ugly, but guys deteriorate at a lesser rate than women.

The norwood reaper would like to have a word with you.

well im shitskin and most my guy family members aged well despite being incel tier-normie

I always cringe at this men age well cope.Look at the kiwi shooter,he is 28 but looks like 40.White men age even worse than white women.At lease some white women know to put on sunscreen everyday.
A full flanged robust Chad never ages, only enters varying stages of slayerdom

Example: Viggo Mortensen

Slayer at 10:
81b0b13e6dd7715c2ced4734d5600880.jpg

Slayer at 20:
VIGGO-MORTENSEN-viggo-mortensen-7325813-555-697.jpg

Slayer at 30:
250ia1c.jpg

Slayer at 40:
6d806d70bb9d8f17ae43cf9a52aebc61.jpg

Slayer at 50:
Viggo+Mortensen+Premiere+Good+Arrivals+TIFF+iNd-xzF8GH9l.jpg

Slayer at 60:
oakImage-1537987907728-articleLarge.jpg

An ugly man will at best look presentable in his early 20s, then descend face first into incel hell

1509135581806.png

30 years old on the right.
That 30y old looks like 50.

Last edited:
We incels get uglier and uglier tbh

Not a men/women issue tbh. Good looking people age gracefully with a healthy life style, ugly people stay ugly but look older

genetics are everything

I probably look the best I will ever look at the age I am now. What a fucking scam life has been.

Unless you're chad or super rich you age just as bad as foids. Don't know where this fine wine delusion came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.