Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men do not have crushes

Lorsss

Lorsss

Greycel
Let's start by saying that women date whom they want, while men date whom they can. (With the exception of chads)
For the average man "crushes" do not exist because the average man falls in love with the rare girl who pay notice to him. Men do not have the right to fall in love because if they has a low sexual market value, they will be rejected by 95% of women.
Meanwhile if a woman falls in love with a man, even if the guy has a high LMS, she has many chances to succedd in having a relationship with him.
Love does exist but it is only for women, while men do not have the "power" to have a relationship with the girl they like.
Man must accept the woman who wants him.
Love stories that your fathers tell, concerning how they were in love with your mothers, theese love stories are 80%-90% likely to be fake, since your fathers accepted your mothers and barely had other options. Obviously we take into account that in those days when the internet did not exist, women were less hypergamic and more frequently fell in love with normie men.

Original content translated by "pillolerosse" telegram channel

For the average man "crushes" do not exist because the average man falls in love with the rare girl who pay notice to him
This only applies to cucks

I only find those foids attractive for whom my existence doesn't matter. Even my female looksmatches ignore me.

Love is cucked for incels.

They do, they're just unrequited. The rest of it makes sense for normies though tbh.

For the average man "crushes" do not exist because the average man falls in love with the rare girl who pay notice to him. Men do not have the right to fall in love because if they has a low sexual market value, they will be rejected by 95% of women.

Girls

Yes

Holes

My dad told me he stayed with my mom longer than he wanted becuase he thought no one else would want him:fuk:
Love stories that your fathers tell, concerning how they were in love with your mothers, theese love stories are 80%-90% likely to be fake
I guess my dad's more honest than most.

I crush hopes and dreams