Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Men avoid women at work, i wonder why?"

"I am not receiving my daily dose of male attention and validation so I need to start inventing a narrative to blame them."

good. More men need to avoid women and the world will be a better place

women are not being bothered...what more do they fucking want?:reeeeee: :reeeeee:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

because you are hostile to them for existing as sub chad males and treat them like crap and constantly leverage your female privilege over them as a weapon with the implicit threat that you will ruin their lives for any reason no matter how petty or just because you wake up one day and feel like being a cunt to men. the abused are trying to avoid their abuser.

It is funny how they don't want the average or sub-5 guy to interact with them, but the moment those men try to geomaxx or go see hookers, it is a travesty.

Fuck these idiots.

"I am not receiving my daily dose of male attention and validation so I need to start inventing a narrative to blame them."
My blood boils at these dirty whores

They don't want to be falsely accused of a non-existant sexual aggression

Massive amounts of Cope in the Reddit comments to this.

I hate toilets so much.

She should work in construction maybe immigrantcels will rape her :society: :society:

dumb misandrist whores

Yup, no matter how much they cope foids always enjoy attention, but they got greedy and didn't want it from sub-5s so now the average work becky gets nothing

It is funny how they don't want the average or sub-5 guy to interact with them, but the moment those men try to geomaxx or go see hookers, it is a travesty.

Fuck these idiots.
For that reason alone sexbots will never be real no matter what foids say, the can't have males circumvent the sexual hierarchy

Bro if I slightly glance at a foid I have a fucking HR complaint fuck that.

Isn't this what they ultimately wanted? Why complain now then? Holy fuck women are so fucking stupid. I hope that whore kills herself

That’s what I do, especially with the young attractive ones. I know the more I talk with them the greater the risk of saying something they don’t like and they go run to HR. The old roasties are more friendly and chill.

because you are hostile to them for existing as sub chad males and treat them like crap and constantly leverage your female privilege over them as a weapon with the implicit threat that you will ruin their lives for any reason no matter how petty or just because you wake up one day and feel like being a cunt to men. the abused are trying to avoid their abuser.
They don't want to be falsely accused of a non-existant sexual aggression

That’s what I do, especially with the young attractive ones. I know the more I talk with them the greater the risk of saying something they don’t like and they go run to HR. The old roasties are more friendly and chill.