Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men as a class ARE owed sex

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
This seems like such a given. When you consider the things men and women desire it's a pretty easy argument to make. Women above all else desire safety and comfort. Throughout history this has always been provided to women to the best of societies ability. All the systems of the first world are designed to basically guarantee the safety and comfort of women. This is mostly funded by the labor of men.

And yet no such system is in place to guarantee male desires of sex and relationships. It's unfair and any rational being can see it. This does not mean any particular man is owed a relationship from any particular women. But just as systemic structures are made to grant women their desires as a class the same should be done for men. Refusal to do this is simply admitting you want unfair treatment.

Last edited:
It actually would balance itself out pretty well just with simple regulation of who foids could fuck and who they could marry, and control of mediums like the Internet that exposes so many literal 12 year old foids to TikTok Chads in the modern day; the entire system as a whole would probably become much more fair for giving sub 5s a virgin, non-degenerate foid and would guarantee a decent life for foids, but that would be giving too much power to the common man and too little division for kikes. :feelsclown:

simple regulation of who foids could fuck and who they could marry
I agree. People often treat this like it's some out of this world thing. Arranged marriages literally used to be a thing lol. Like yeah it wasn't perfect but no system involving millions or billions of people will ever be perfect. It's at least better than the cucked system we have now in the west where we just allow foids to indulge in their worst impulses.

I AM entitled to sex. Normies can seethe all they want, getting your dick wet is a biological necessity.

I like how Maslow's hierarchy got cucked and now the nu-hierarchy of physiological needs is simply food, water, and rest. They removed sex! Here is the real hierarchy.
Maslows Hierarchy of Needs

im entitled to warm wet pussy welcoming my incelatated cock:feelsohh:

I'd disagree in some ways but I do believe that we are at least entitled to affection.

This seems like such a given. When you consider the things men and women desire it's a pretty easy argument to make. Women above all else desire safety and comfort. Throughout history this has always been provided to women to the best of societies ability. All the systems of the first world are designed to basically guarantee the safety and comfort of women. This is mostly funded by the labor of men.

And yet no such system is in place to guarantee male desires of sex and relationships. It's unfair and any rational being can see it. This does not mean any particular man is owed a relationship from any particular women. But just as systemic structures are made to grant women their desires as a class the same should be done for men. Refusal to do this is simply admitting you want unfair treatment.
Become a Marxist Rodgerist

Sex used to be a basic need now it’s a luxury reserved for few.