Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men aren't the sex crazed ones, women are

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Even high tier normie men go on dry spells for at least 50% of the year each year.

Women act like it's the end of the fucking world when they didn't have dick for 1 week.

To them it's a simple bodily function like eating or sleeping. They start doing it immediately with 12-15 as soon as they are able to and they don't go without sex longer than a week until they are 35 and old and looking for a betabuxxer. And suddenly "I'm not a sexual person ok?" despite having a body count of 80.

They truly disgust me.

Even high tier normies go on dry spells for at least 50% of the year each year.

Women act like it's the end of the fucking world when they didn't have dick for 1 week.

To them it's a simple bodily function like eating or sleeping. They start doing it immediately with 12-15 as soon as they are able to and they don't go without sex longer than a week until they are 35 and old and looking for a betabuxxer. And suddenly "I'm not a sexual person ok?" despite having a body count of 80.

They truly disgust me.
High IQ. I think there's a TikTok compilation on jewtube where foids complain about not getting laid for a couple of days

Even high tier normie men go on dry spells for at least 50% of the year each year.

They truly disgust me.
you're correct, the more I think about it.

women are sex crazed if they meet someone who meets their unrealistic inordinate standards :smonk:

high iq observation, remember women complaining about COVID because they're not getting their daily dick anymore? jfl

Of course women see men as "crazy" when men talk about sex in a praising manner. For them it's almost like talking about shitting and sleeping, a thing you do every day. What they fail to see is that most men need to actually do work to have sex unlike them

Women are so privileged it’s crazy man

The contradiction and paradox itself was created specifically for foids.:feelsUgh:

you're correct, the more I think about it.

women are sex crazed if they meet someone who meets their unrealistic inordinate standards :smonk:

They are crazy crazy bitches but only for chads ofc fuck a women would commit suicide if they have to be on incel shoes for 1 day

Yup.

Actually it's not just men's sexlessness rising but women's too. Most incels don't notice facts like these because it doesn't hold their interest, but it should do.

Men's sexlessness is involuntary of course, with women it's the opposite.

I could care less about the actions of women if my dick was on their carousel and I got to bang a sexy slut.
EIGHTY