Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men aren't entitled to sex with women? Well, women aren't entitled to respect from men.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Nobody owes you respect, sweaties.

I'm sure you've seen it with any woman who tries to do anything in life that doesn't pertain to sexual stuff. Women who want to discuss "intellectual" topics on Youtube receive tons of comments about their appearance. "Wow, beautiful AND smart." "You're so gorgeous." Horny simps aren't paying any attention to what they're saying.

There are all kinds of videos on Youtube of female divers, and they're full of comments such as, "men of culture, we meet again." The guys who watch those videos are only there to look at their butts.

So yeah, you aren't legally required to have sex with us. Go ahead and rub that in our faces.

But we're not legally required to think of you as anything but sex objects. Everything you do that doesn't involve sex will be dismissed by men. And you aren't entitled to be perceived any other way.

So the next time you're with your husband or boyfriend, remember that he's just simping. Remember that he's not listening to what you're saying. And remember that you're not entitled to a man's respect. You're not entitled to being judged on the merit of what you say or do.

It's not like it's food, sweaties.

I've heard the "nobody owes you ANYTHIING" thing from women too.
Well, in that case, nobody owes you anything. Not sex, not respect, not safety.
Either both men and women are entitled to things, or NOBODY is.
Nobody owes you protection from rape.

It's not like there's any logical reason to do that, either; when you yourself make it clear your only real purpose and motivation in life is whoring around and fucking as many men as you can before the wall hits and your SMV starts to gradually decrease, it's not too surprising when people start seeing you as "sex objects". No reason to respect anyone who doesn't respect you (99% of foids today), unless you're a cuck like the majority of bluepiller faggots. :feelsahh:

Last edited:
The only way to truly follow through on this is refuse to do anything that supports current gynocentric society.

Men need to drop out as much as possible.

I'm sure you've seen it with any woman who tries to do anything in life that doesn't pertain to sexual stuff. Women who want to discuss "intellectual" topics on Youtube receive tons of comments about their appearance. "Wow, beautiful AND smart." "You're so gorgeous." Horny simps aren't paying any attention to what they're saying.

There are all kinds of videos on Youtube of female divers, and they're full of comments such as, "men of culture, we meet again." The guys who watch those videos are only there to look at their butts.

So yeah, you aren't legally required to have sex with us. Go ahead and rub that in our faces.

But we're not legally required to think of you as anything but sex objects. Everything you do that doesn't involve sex will be dismissed by men. And you aren't entitled to be perceived any other way.

So the next time you're with your husband or boyfriend, remember that he's just simping. Remember that he's not listening to what you're saying. And remember that you're not entitled to a man's respect. You're not entitled to being judged on the merit of what you say or do.

Mega based high IQ thread. Please, post more. This forum needs niggas of quality like you :feelsYall:

Be a little more thorough, women aren't entitled to anything from men. :feelsthink:

This basically includes everything in a general sense. :feelsjuice::yes:

I've heard the "nobody owes you ANYTHIING" thing from women too.
Well, in that case, nobody owes you anything. Not sex, not respect, not safety.
Either both men and women are entitled to things, or NOBODY is.
Nobody owes you protection from rape.
Don't forget the biggies, they aren't entitled to our labor, participation, or taxes. I have a feeling that as sexual relations begin to deteriorate drastically more and more men are just going to jump ship on society or civilization entirely because a majority celibate male population is demoralizing as fuck. :feelsjuice:

Women feel entitled to a male muscle power since they always ask men to carry heavy loads ( at least at work ).

You are the most based and intellect user I have seen so far in this forum.
You know very well how to tear foids and their simps apart factually.

Don't forget the biggies, they aren't entitled to our labor, participation, or taxes.
If I'm not entitled to a family, then familyhavers (and sexhavers) are not entitled to my tax money to give them benefits.
. I have a feeling that as sexual relations begin to deteriorate drastically more and more men are just going to jump ship on society or civilization entirely because a majority celibate male population is demoralizing as fuck. :feelsjuice:
That's exactly what's already been happening. Already in most Western nations, young women are outearning young men. That's because young men don't see (rightfully) any point in trying to get a high paying job/carreer.
When you think about it, men really don't need a lot of money to live a good life. That is, a life where you can reasonably afford your hobbies.

You don't need a University degree, or a PHD etc.
Vocational school and learning a trade will give the average SINGLE man more than enough money to have the latest console, or a good gaming PC, or other hobbies.

Men are giving up on society. Just not as loud.

If I'm not entitled to a family, then familyhavers (and sexhavers) are not entitled to my tax money to give them benefits.

That's exactly what's already been happening. Already in most Western nations, young women are outearning young men. That's because young men don't see (rightfully) any point in trying to get a high paying job/carreer.
When you think about it, men really don't need a lot of money to live a good life. That is, a life where you can reasonably afford your hobbies.

You don't need a University degree, or a PHD etc.
Vocational school and learning a trade will give the average SINGLE man more than enough money to have the latest console, or a good gaming PC, or other hobbies.

Men are giving up on society. Just not as loud.
You're understanding where I'm going with this, but I believe this nonparticipation will only grow within time. Also, the best kinds of wars are not loud at all, they instead are silent where at first nobody notices anything until overtime it becomes too late, and of course the silent war I speak of is idle inactivity or societal mass resignation. :feelsjuice: :feelsthink: :yes: :blackpill:

Last edited:
You mean protection, not respect. Women don't give a fuck about men respecting them. They arguably want the reverse. It's the protection that they seek from men. Without that, they can't whore around in their privileged existences.

You're understanding where I'm going with this, but I believe this nonparticipation will only grow within time.
True. The "lying flat" movement is growing in East Asia even though they have a very strict work ethic.
Also, the best kinds of wars are not loud at all, they instead are silent where at first nobody notices anything until overtime it becomes too late, and of course the silent war I speak of is idle inactivity or societal mass resignation. :feelsjuice: :feelsthink: :yes: :blackpill:
Exactly. Cultural liberalism will collapse without a single shot being fired. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Based af. Hate how foids present themselves as whores and still demand respect. Shut the fuck up woman. Go back to the kitchen.

True. The "lying flat" movement is growing in East Asia even though they have a very strict work ethic.

Exactly. Cultural liberalism will collapse without a single shot being fired. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
"When your enemy is busy killing and destroying themselves don't interfere." -Sun Tzu :feelsjuice::blackpill:

"When your enemy is busy killing and destroying themselves don't interfere." -Sun Tzu :feelsjuice::blackpill:
I read the Art of War when I was 14. It's seriously one of the best books I've ever read of all time. :yes: :yes: :yes: :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

99% of them don't give us any reason to respect them anyway. The only women I actually respect are stay at home moms because they're the only women actually contributing to society.

Even career women are just stealing jobs from men that are far more qualified and biologically superior at doing those jobs, as well as hyperinflating the economy and making everything twice as expensive.

Xg7b4zz4vdw71

It's because most toilets suck at anything other than sex. I like intellectual toilets but you're 8 times more likely to meet an intellectual man. Some of my lesbian friends also told me that most toilets are really bad in bed and entitled and call them "Pillow princesses", other than incels nobody complains more about female uselessness than Lesbians.

The only toilets who whine about a lack of respect are those who are incapable of earning it. Every respectable toilet I know tells me how most of her interactions with men are positive, only useless toilets who bring nothing to the table other than their vagina complain that men objectify them.

they don't respect men. sex IS a right if you say otherwise I'll fucking clock you

On IncelTear, retards like WishIStayedHome are claiming that they're "taking away sex" from men for this.

Uh, no.

These unfathomable morons still don't get that NO men fucking respect them. Literally zero.

This includes whoever they're having sex with.

There are men who do a better job of hiding their lack of respect than others, but trust me: All men are sexually objectifying them.

And they're not entitled to anything else.

Feminists are complaining about this for exactly this reason. It bothers them.

If men aren't entitled to sex then women are entitled to getting raped.

Genius post and thread.

The only way to truly follow through on this is refuse to do anything that supports current gynocentric society.

Men need to drop out as much as possible.
Never gonna happen

Woman, always complaining.