Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Men are worse at judging non-verbal cues"

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Had a girl say this to me recently in a passive-aggressive way of basically saying that I was an autist who couldn't detect that she didn't want me to speak in her presence (even though she entered a conversation I was already having, not the other way around).

The ironic thing is that she proved the statement false in her saying it, as while she was scolding me, the other two people in the group became visibly uncomfortable but she didn't pick up on it cos she's a stupid bitch.

It's complete fucking bullshit. Just another way of women projecting their own habit of going through life carefree with no fear of consequences for what they say onto men.

A perfect example of how its actually the opposite; that women suck at reading non-verbal cues of emotion, are the married men in their 40s and 50s how kill themselves (whom make up the most suicide-prone demographic). My aunt and uncle's next-door neighbour hanged himself about five years ago and anybody with a shred of emotional intelligence could tell he was miserable leading up to it. The guy used to spend all his time washing his car and messing around in the front garden to avoid spending time with his nagging wife

This doesn't happen with women. They make it very clear to you what's bothering them and you'd better change your behaviour to remedy their discomfort, however unreasonable they may be, or deal with an infantile temper tantrum from them

That suicide statistic is irrelevant because women use less masculine ways of killing themselves :soy::soy::soy:

she didn't want me to speak in her presence (even though she entered a conversation I was already having, not the other way around).
That's where you tell her to fuck off.