Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are useless to society

Cope, men build everything in society.

if I was an admin I'll give you 100% warnings for posting this bullshit on sacred ID

"Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.“

"Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.“
who said that ?

Tbh I don't mind getting banned I already ascended to officer
I'll descend you back to greyceldom by wiping your threads before banning you

Cuck talk. You might be useless. But im not. Or everyone is useless(foids especially). :feelsjuice:

I hate humanity I am not a human I am vengeance reincarnated

any other incredible threads you wanna create?

He was right. An actual matriarchy of sorts in the not too distant future is inevitable imho

we are merely sexually useless.

Low value men are the slaves that actually make society function

The collective of men is the opposite of useless. But the individual man is definitely useless. You may think a man's life is more valuable than ever, but it's actually more worthless than ever. Even a peasant from centuries past was more valuable than a man with a college degree is today. If the modern man were to die, he could be replaced at his workplace in a few weeks at most, either by another man or a machine. His family, if he even has any that cares about him, would quickly move on from his death, since it would have almost no impact on their lives aside from some emotional distress. While the peasant's death would cost his lord and village an essential worker that may take years to replace. His family would be tremendously impacted, everyone would have to work much harder to make up for his loss, and may never recover. Compared to that, we are nothing.