Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men are told to respect women; but women aren't told to respect men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Why is it that all men are told to respect women, but not the other way round?

Why should I respect women if they don't respect me?

This is what is driving so many men into cuckoldry, the fact that they think they MUST respect women no matter what they do to them.

It's why you hear about men who got divorce-raped saying "oh, but she's such an amazing woman and my best friend, despite the fact that she cheated on me, took my children and made me practically destitute and lonely".

Society is asking men to put women on a pedestal. And all the cucks and whiteknights are duly obliging. But we are the enlightened ones, we know the truth.

Society is being anti-men like always, what else is new.

They are not entitled to my respect.

because females are always flawless angels that do no harm ever while every man (white) is an evil rapist you toxic mysogynistic incel

Every day I see posts on social media, putting men down, exploiting insecurities about penis size, height and facial attractiveness.

I saw an advert for testosterone boosters on TV, it showed a man and his wife entering a gym, to see a BBC bull being surrounded by women. The mans wife immediately goes to him and asks him what his "secret" is, all the while eyeing him up and down. Bull says he takes testosterone pills and urged the man to try it, saying his wife 'would love it too'. It's sad how it's acceptable to market something like this, where men are told that their wives will start eyeing up and fucking other men if they don't take testosterone. A man's testosterone levels decrease naturally in later life but women aren't satisfied anymore, so men in their late 50's and 60's are being told to start taking unnatural pills (which have negative side effects) in order to perform better. Men are not safe at any age.

Society is being anti-men like always, what else is new.

Men are equally to blame for this for being cucked and heeding to it

Respect is earned, not given.

Women have done nothing to earn my respect.

Because they know they can control thirsty bluepilled men with pussy

Like I've said before, women have more rights than men.
Men and women are not equal, men have less value

Why is it that all men are told to respect women, but not the other way round?

Why should I respect women if they don't respect me?

This is what is driving so many men into cuckoldry, the fact that they think they MUST respect women no matter what they do to them.

It's why you hear about men who got divorce-raped saying "oh, but she's such an amazing woman and my best friend, despite the fact that she cheated on me, took my children and made me practically destitute and lonely".

Society is asking men to put women on a pedestal. And all the cucks and whiteknights are duly obliging. But we are the enlightened ones, we know the truth.
Women can kiss NY brown curryass

In addition, at birth every child should have its DNA tested to prove that the husband (or boyfriend) is actually the real father. If not, he is not legally responsible for its care at all. This litmus test would separate the men from the cucks as any man with any shred of dignity and self-respect would disown both the whore and the illegitimate child on the spot.

Every day I see posts on social media, putting men down, exploiting insecurities about penis size, height and facial attractiveness.

I saw an advert for testosterone boosters on TV, it showed a man and his wife entering a gym, to see a BBC bull being surrounded by women. The mans wife immediately goes to him and asks him what his "secret" is, all the while eyeing him up and down. Bull says he takes testosterone pills and urged the man to try it, saying his wife 'would love it too'. It's sad how it's acceptable to market something like this, where men are told that their wives will start eyeing up and fucking other men if they don't take testosterone. A man's testosterone levels decrease naturally in later life but women aren't satisfied anymore, so men in their late 50's and 60's are being told to start taking unnatural pills (which have negative side effects) in order to perform better. Men are not safe at any age.

HA, I've seen that very commercial before. They don't give a shit about hiding it anymore, too many :soy: s now and they know how complacent we've become.

4949C9E0 3A90 4531 8030 C51FCE9CC2EC

Women are incredibly brain dead hypocrites.

On top of that foids claim oppression. They wont stop until they have complete control over men.

On top of that foids claim oppression. They wont stop until they have complete control over men.

Yeah. Claiming oppression is a masterstroke from women, since they can use that excuse whenever anyone questions why they're so useless at everything and contribute so little to society.