Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are told they need to better themselves to be relationship material. Women usually aren't. This is a huge difference in male vs female loneliness

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
We're not alone buddyboyos, we are growing while bluepillers decline

Men are told to reach unobtainable and abstract goals that cannot be told in easy steps. Women are :lul::lul::lul:

There's no fakeup for my height!

I hope the blackpill spreads more in the next 10 years. Infact, I hope that normies and Chadlites actually agree with us and sympathize with us. And IT members will become our friends and post here.

Goddamn. Just when I made a thread on this I find out it's already posted.

Men are told to reach unobtainable and abstract goals that cannot be told in easy steps. Women are :lul::lul::lul:

Clinical depression and PSTD for the last 8 years?. It's everything on your personality you inkwell! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Chad rejected m'llady because she's already dating Stacy!. Burn the patriarchy! :soy::soy::soy:

Clinical depression and PSTD for the last 8 years?. It's everything on your personality you inkwell! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Chad rejected m'llady because she's already dating Stacy!. Burn the patriarchy! :soy::soy::soy:
Always a double standard

Women are told they're perfect just the way they are and deserve a Chad prince

Someone link the OP to this site.

he seems to think that improving yourself in the conventional sense, according to what society values, actualyl works in raising SMV. More like it shuts the guy up for a few years while he improves himself.. If a guy complains about not getting laid, they tell him “well you just gotta do ABC”.. so he does ABC, gets no results, comes back and complains again, and people tell him “well you gotta do DEF now”.. and it just goes on and on and keeps the guy bluepilled and docile and motivated until he finally takes the blackpill and realizes that in the end the only things that matter are the things he can not change/do.

Someone link the OP to this site.

he seems to think that improving yourself in the conventional sense, according to what society values, actualyl works in raising SMV. More like it shuts the guy up for a few years while he improves himself.. If a guy complains about not getting laid, they tell him “well you just gotta do ABC”.. so he does ABC, gets no results, comes back and complains again, and people tell him “well you gotta do DEF now”.. and it just goes on and on and keeps the guy bluepilled and docile and motivated until he finally takes the blackpill and realizes that in the end the only things that matter are the things he can not change/do.

He probably doesn't even know what the blackpill is, but at least he reckons the huge disparities and disadvantages that men had in the sexual market compared to women, hell gotta say that the average guy (who's not a feminist ally) is at least partially blackpilled or redpilled

We're not alone buddyboyos, we are growing while bluepillers decline

Also take note of how men are referred to as material, i.e. a thing that is used for the sole purpose of creating a utility for the creator/builder :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Female self improvement: don't be fat.

Male self improvement: [insert thousands of pages of shit]

Women are always told "you are good the way you are".
Jfl at living a life on easy mode
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back