Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are the real victims in life

• Thread starter Deleted member 34222
  • Start date
Deleted member 34222

Deleted member 34222

Self-banned
-
I don't know if i have seen some of you talk about this, but i see most incels tend to ignore this and only think about acces to sex. Which of course hurts, but it's not the only problem. We also face justice system discrimination, have shorter lives, more dangerous jobs, compose most of the victims of homicides, robberies and every crime, most of the prison population, most homeless, minority in universities and graduates, get lower scores, get longer sentences, most of the dead penalties, male migrants don't get accepted in other countries,we are only real victims of war (civil and combatant casualties) In honesty all our existence as a group we have sacrificed our lives for these fucking foids (male disposability), betabuxxing to maintain hoes (thats why marriage exists) and that's it. Of course we are the only social outcasts in real life, we have no friends and no one cares about us, woment don't suffer that.But what i'm trying to Say it's that we aren't just the lowest of the lowest in sex, but in everything. All feminism is full of bs (which is already known) but in reality we are the real victims, we face a shittier life. Most women are unnttactive but that is enough to give them a life 100x than all of us. It's all a fucking joke: the idiots that went to war, the workers that sustain this soyciety it's all for these fucking ugly ass foids. So what i'm trying to Say it's that life just doesn't suck cause we are incels (of course it makes it much worse), but life as a male is a fucking joke.

Chad seem to be fairly "privileged", so I disagree with this take.

Globally higher suicide rates correlate to how shitty life is for many men. But the "Empathetic genderino" is somehow more oppressed.

Globally higher suicide rates correlate to how shitty life is for many men. But the "Empathetic genderino" is somehow more oppressed.
Life is so gynocentric that somehow they are the victims. They say shit like "but we attempt it more". But it's just cause they known that if they do a call for help like a failed suicide they will definitely get attention and help,unlike us
Chad seem to be fairly "privileged", so I disagree with this take.
Yeah, which in real life are like 5% of men or even less. Doesn't even contradict all of the shit i mentioned

Life is so gynocentric that somehow they are the victims. They say shit like "but we attempt it more". But it's just cause they known that if they do a call for help like a failed suicide they will definitely get attention and help,unlike us
How the fuck do you ATTEMPT suicide. You either do it or you don't. You do it if you have nothing to loose. Repaint your walls red if you actually want to, don't drink a little bit of cough syrup and cry.

How the fuck do you ATTEMPT suicide. You either do it or you don't. You do it if you have nothing to loose. Repaint your walls red if you actually want to, don't drink a little bit of cough syrup and cry.
Women do it cause they know they have a chance of getting help. Men, actually do it. But yeah even in that they are the fucking victims. Ive heard that suicides account for even more deaths than war deaths

Yeah this is common knowledge here. We say that women live life on easy mode, not just cause they can get laid easily. A woman's entire life is easier in everyway than that of a man. It has always been the case. Anybody who believes otherwise is delusional.

I don't know if i have seen some of you talk about this, but i see most incels tend to ignore this and only think about acces to sex. Which of course hurts, but it's not the only problem. We also face justice system discrimination, have shorter lives, more dangerous jobs, compose most of the victims of homicides, robberies and every crime, most of the prison population, most homeless, minority in universities and graduates, get lower scores, get longer sentences, most of the dead penalties, male migrants don't get accepted in other countries,we are only real victims of war (civil and combatant casualties) In honesty all our existence as a group we have sacrificed our lives for these fucking foids (male disposability), betabuxxing to maintain hoes (thats why marriage exists) and that's it. Of course we are the only social outcasts in real life, we have no friends and no one cares about us, woment don't suffer that.But what i'm trying to Say it's that we aren't just the lowest of the lowest in sex, but in everything. All feminism is full of bs (which is already known) but in reality we are the real victims, we face a shittier life. Most women are unnttactive but that is enough to give them a life 100x than all of us. It's all a fucking joke: the idiots that went to war, the workers that sustain this soyciety it's all for these fucking ugly ass foids. So what i'm trying to Say it's that life just doesn't suck cause we are incels (of course it makes it much worse), but life as a male is a fucking joke.
Yes, even Chad is sometimes losing

Yep women are privileged beyond there understanding.

This, gentlemen, is our civilization. The only time when subhumans had it good was when we got to taste what sex was like, in exchange for being a provider. Now Onlyfans and such has taken that away and they get our cash by dangling the goodies in front of a camera, they don't have to marry us for survival. Big Daddy government provides welfare for getting knocked up by chad.

Subhumans are rendered null and irrelevant. In the caveman times, the threat of violence and rape is there; now there's 911 and foids have n count in triple digits that a rape isn't going to change anything. In fact, they can milk that event to be a victim for a lifetime.

Last edited:
A majority of men are the real victims, yes, but the most powerful men don't want to ever allude to that publicly as it would take away power from themselves by empowering less fortunate men underneath them. Foids don't want to ever allude to that because it would take away all their power, privilege, protection, and entitlement that they have today. Whenever talking about the oppression of a majority of men in this world concerning our modern social environment look no further than a minority of extremely powerful men and all foids that are responsible for it in complicity together. Concerning modern foids and the minority of extremely powerful men a majority of males are purely fucking disposable, always remember who is to blame for this current predicament. It's both foids and the extreme minority of powerful men at the top along with all their underling enforcers.

Last edited:
The real rulers are the small percentage of men, the rich and powerful. Women are used as a asset by them while men are expendable sheeps.

even in savage noodle lands in the past, foids had better life prospect. didnt have to work in the field which was hard labor. and during wars, noodle loved to massacre all, but they sometimes spared foids and forced them to marry to soldiers and/or become sex slaves, while males all got killed.

foids always have had it easier in every single culture, in every single time period.
Feminism is a joke claiming historical victim status, because it denies the majority of male slaves, serfs, peasants, and shackled men of the past. [It denies male suffering of our present.] Of course, don't look for cunts to be logical or rational beyond their idiotic feelings on matters they're too stupid mentally to understand.

The hierarchical order of society:
top 1% of men > women > material objects & non-human living beings > 99% of men

"But male privilege blah blah"

The hierarchical order of society:
top 1% of men > women > material objects & non-human living beings > 99% of men

"But male privilege blah blah"
The best way to oppress and dispossess a group of people as it turns out is by pretending they're not oppressed at all thus denying them their oppression or any other complaints that they have.

You oppress them and then sit back saying, "See, you're not really oppressed at all!"

Has been the modern method of social oppression for some time now utilizing denial as a means of hiding or concealing it.

All modern based forms of social oppression revolve around deception, denial, censorship, and obfuscation.

Last edited:
Women do it cause they know they have a chance of getting help. Men, actually do it. But yeah even in that they are the fucking victims. Ive heard that suicides account for even more deaths than war deaths