Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Men are so fucking delusional

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Everyone is well aware of how females like to judge each other for petty shit like their hair, shoes, makeup, clothes, etc. and gossip all day long. They can't even stand each other and yet somehow men expect that women turn into compassionate angels when it comes to them? How exactly?

No, women judge you JUST as cruelly and harshly as they judge other women. JFL at thinking they're not judging you for your face, height, demeanor, etc. And then you wonder why you can't get laid.

Everyone is well aware of how females like to judge each other for petty shit like their hair, shoes, makeup, clothes, etc. and gossip all day long. They can't even stand each other and yet somehow men expect that women turn into compassionate angels when it comes to them? How exactly?

No, women judge you JUST as cruelly and harshly as they judge other women. JFL at thinking they're not judging you for your face, height, demeanor, etc. And then you wonder why you can't get laid.
i thought about that when i was bluepilled why hoes spend hours doing makeup and clothes that accentuate their features.

For real they're more shallow than men. More obsessed with looks and sex too.

Most men are stupid, sex driven monkeys. I'm like that as well.