Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Men are sexually repressed.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I was thinking about this when I was on the toilet today.

"Sex positivity" only exists for females. Women are actively encouraged to discuss their sexual experiences and preferences while men are viewed as creeps, misogynists, perverts, etc. for doing the same. We're not even allowed to discuss these things online without facing backlash. It's fucking infuriating to see feminists complain about slut shaming/being sexually repressed when men have basically been castrated by society. Some would argue that the tables have turned, but it's much worse than that. Men can have their entire lives ruined over this shit. Just look at the #metoo movement. Now you have celebrity Chads refusing to approach women for fear of sexual harassment allegations.

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like a caged animal. I was never allowed to express my sexuality. I never felt comfortable talking about girls or sex, even among other guys. If other people are around I get extremely anxious watching sex scenes in movies or listening to music with sexually charged lyrics. When I was a kid, my peers and family members used to ask if I had a crush on anyone and I would always lie to avoid getting teased. Hell, this still happens and I'm 25 years old. Just the other day my lil nephew was grilling me, asking if I have a gf or if I like anyone. Most people IRL probably think I'm asexual or gay. When I was a teen I said some girl was hot one time and all my friends made a big deal about it like "yoooo even fukmylyf thinks she's hot." I legit had higher T than those faggots and they tried to little bro me. Seriously what the fuck, this the type of shit that makes me want to go ER. The shame is so deeply instilled - I must have been indoctrinated at a very young age. You know society is fucked up when women are practically walking around naked and you're afraid to even look at them.

Tbh this is one of the reasons I fail with women. At a subconscious level I'm scared to escalate when I get opportunities.

Just think on the toilet theory

Double standards are ridiculous these days.

High IQ. Really made my day.

I can be arrested 1000 more times, I'm gonna express my need to nut in bitches.

High iq. Just erase the part about you thinking about all this in your toilets and it can become canon of the blackpill gospel eventually lol

I have the same experience, even some events you describe I also lived. It's crazy, it's literaly how the system is, how "boy education" is today.

Women are actively encouraged to discuss their sexual experiences and preferences while men are viewed as creeps, misogynists, perverts, etc. for doing the same.
And don’t forget the retarded logic that if men don’t want sex, they’re lame and foids blatantly threaten to find someone to satisfy them, but if foids don’t want sex, men aren’t entitled to foids bodies and are misogynistic pigs JFL
It's fucking infuriating to see feminists complain about slut shaming/being sexually repressed when men have basically been castrated by society.

I’ve just been suppressing my true power level till now. My true form is finally at its arrival tbh

AAAF53D2 7FD3 4B9C 88E1 1DA16C08B88F

These bitches will know what misogyny really is when I put my dick on their asses

In an ideal society such expression would be taboo. I'd prefer that.

Extremly high IQ.

i remember that my sexual repression started in elementary school where guys that had a crush on a girl were DESTROYED for it by other guys.

You're right

Girls have never had so much privledge & validation as they do today. The only good thing about this is that everything is so incredibly imbalanced that there's no way it can sustain itself, I look forward to the crash.

"Sex positivity" only exists for females.
You summarize it perfectly

Last edited:
I wrote a screed on this a while ago.

Women are empowered by taking naked pictures of themselves and posting them. But if men photograph their beloved weenies they're called gross and so-on. Well ladies, that's men's sexuality - don't double standard us. We don't want to post pictures of ourselves in well-fitting suits; that's not erotic at all.

And avoid talking about sex with girls. One time a girl told me to talk about sex as much as I felt like, but a short while later she became visibly disgusted by my talk, and stopped hanging out with me. The creepiest thing to women is ugly men showing sexual interest.

Oh! And men being (rightly) afraid to approach women, because of all the backlash against sexual harassment; another girl I was the sycophant to told me she would never date a guy that didn't pursue her first. It was just too unmanly to be passive. Of course if she really wanted Chad, things would be different, but anyway that's what she said. Women giving mixed-signals and contradictory instructions? What a suuuuurprise.

Last edited:
Only what foids call gorgeous men are allowed to express their sexuality without being ostracized. Men allow it because they know deep down inside that only the very best are men are supposed to have sex.