Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men Are Often Drawn To Religion For Selfless Reasons (Societal Impacts), Women Instead For Selfish Reasons (Personal Benefit)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
You ever notice when you are speaking to both sexes about religion, you'll notice both sexes tend to focus on different aspects of religion that appeal to them, and I've noticed that with men its always about the "greater good", how it affects society, family, economy, etc. While with women it always comes down to how it affects them personally and how much better it makes them feel about themselves

With men the terms that will often come up are ORDER, FAMILY, OBEDIENCE, ETC

With women the terms that will often come up are FORGIVENESS, UNDERSTANDING, ACCEPTANCE, ETC

That should tell you enough about what their intentions are and what they want to get out of religion

Women speak about religion as though they are already planning to sin :feelskek:, and the religion itself is nothing but their excuse

Men speak of religion as more than just something "spiritual", but rather as a code of conduct to preserve social order, like its a tool of control (as it should be)

For men religion is about preserving order and creating structured life with minimal worry, which means suppressing "degeneracy" and imposing meritocracy (even with pair bonding)

For women religion is about wanting to live without any accountability, and never be criticized or shamed for their actions (which they already intend on doing anyways). That's why they love the forgiveness aspects of religion

The first thing a whore wants to do is quote verses about "throwing the first stone", women use religion like its a shield, they ironically blaspheme as a norm just with their participation, also they conveniently don't adhere to the "obey your husband" rules, the biggest whores are in church, I've learned this from stories from friends and personal experience interacting with them

I knew a friend who got a blowjob from a "church girl" their first date JFL, and every "woman of God" I've ever spoken to has already had sex with multiple men and talk about their sex acts with pride (when among themselves), women being a part of religion is a joke

They were never meant to be "participants" with "a say", only followers. Even the bible says that God is supposed to be the head of man and a husband the head of his wife, women were also forbidden from preaching or having a say over a mans words

There are reasons for this, and that's because women corrupt religions and women corrupt order in society

BECAUSE THE VALUES OF RELIGIONS ARE DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED TO THE VALUES WOMEN HOLD

Women are inherently anti-god in their thoughts and desires, there's no helping it, you can't have a religious society where women have a say, it just won't work

This is why every religion becomes nothing but a joke, nothing but a virtue signalling club, the moment women are allowed to have positions of power or even have a say within the religion

This is why Christianity is now a joke of a religion, while Islam has remained mostly true to its roots, its because the men are still holding the women at bay, the moment women get to have a say in how the religion functions, even Islam will fall, and then islamic nations will become like christian nations

FOR MEN RELIGION IS ABOUT EVERYBODY GETTING A RELATIVELY DECENT PIECE OF THE PIE TO PRESERVE ORDER

FOR WOMEN RELIGION IS ABOUT NOT GETTING ANY "BAD LOOKS" OR "INSULTS" FOR TAKING HALF OF THE PIE FOR YOURSELF

THOSE TWO PERSPECTIVES ARE AT ODDS WITH EACHTOTHER, THEY CANNOT WORK TOGETHER

Last edited:
Foids see God as some little guy in their heads that will understand and justify all of their actions because she goes to Church once a year.

God doesn't want there to be incels.

The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”

The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

But for Adam no suitable helper was found. So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”

That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

Last edited:
This makes sense if you think about what religion is. Religion is an ancient technology specifically designed to control selfish people, to dupe them such that they would act selflessly for the benefit of society, while still feeling that they are acting for their own benefit.In some cases it even becomes a tool for rulers to more efficiently and quickly implement social policies. If your population is self-enforcing due to faith you don't even need hire goons to enforce your laws.

This is why I have recently changed my opinions about religion, I used to think it was hypocritical and useless, back when I wasn't aware what scum humans are. Religion is a means of imposing morality on the immoral, and also a somewhat crude means of controlling destructive behaviours (to society), particularly those which are instinctive to humans, such as sexual degeneracy, crime, substance abuse, etc.

Last edited:
True tbh , Good observation

I don't think men are that high-minded about it, but I do think it's true that men like religion best as a moderating force, particularly when it concerns moderating women (and indeed other men) because otherwise they become sexually unsuccessful. Though it is definitely true that criminals, such as women are, take a keen interest in notions of forgiveness and redemption to confuse the issue of their crimes.
This makes sense if you think about what religion is. Religion is an ancient technology specifically designed to control selfish people, to dupe them such that they would act selflessly for the benefit of society, while still feeling that they are acting for their own benefit.In some cases it even becomes a tool for rulers to more efficiently and quickly implement social policies. If your population is self-enforcing due to faith you don't even need hire goons to enforce your laws.

This is why I have recently changed my opinions about religion, I used to think it was hypocritical and useless, back when I wasn't aware what scum humans are. Religion is a means of imposing morality on the immoral, and also a somewhat crude means of controlling destructive behaviours (to society), particularly those which are instinctive to humans, such as sexual degeneracy, crime, substance abuse, etc.
Who has claim to what's moral and immoral in the west? Christians. And who are the original Christians? Beggars, prostitutes, thieves, and above all—incels. It is only holy because self-hatred, guilt, charity, etc. serve their interests. It is fine to adopt the values of Christianity if you're an incel, because it is fundamentally an incel religion and it's supposed to cripple the strong, but know that it's a ploy for feeble people to not get kicked into the gutter as often, and to be celebrated for their weakness.

Last edited:
Forgiveness is one of the key tenets of Christianity as a whole. Even the apostle Paul who wrote the New Testament started off persecuting Christians and then eventually converted to Christianity after an encounter with Jesus after his death. I am ok for both men and women seeking forgiveness it's the most beautiful thing about Christianity and displays God's love for us. My problem is people who have been granted salvation and then continue to commit crimes against the Lord. I.e a baptized woman cheating on her husband

There is no God

Forgiveness is one of the key tenets of Christianity as a whole. Even the apostle Paul who wrote the New Testament started off persecuting Christians and then eventually converted to Christianity after an encounter with Jesus after his death. I am ok for both men and women seeking forgiveness it's the most beautiful thing about Christianity and displays God's love for us. My problem is people who have been granted salvation and then continue to commit crimes against the Lord. I.e a baptized woman cheating on her husband

You know God's forgiveness doesn't count for shit right because he imposed the rules he's forgiving us for

Take fornication for example (sex outside of marriage), there is nothing inherent about the act that makes it bad, all sins are sins BECAUSE GOD DECIDES THEY ARE SINS, so its ridiculous to act like he's doing us a favor for forgiving us for an artificial ruleset he created and could simply ignore

Unless you are going to argue that those rules are even outside of his control and he has no choice but to torture us for eternity for not meeting those standards

If so that begs the question, is God even really GOD, are there forces even more powerful than him, outside of his control, that even he has to adhere to, and that's why we have all of these rules

I need you to try and think introspectively here

GOD CREATED THESE RULES, I find it weird how christians speak as of God is powerless and all these things are outside of his control, he could literally just decide that a lot of these things aren't sins, but he chooses not to, why are we supposed to be grateful that some sadistic fuck is playing games with our existence just because he created said existence, it makes no sense

God could snap his fingers right now and end this stupid game, end all suffering, do away with hell, forgive the devil, heck erase his memory and make him a servant again, etc, he is ALL POWERFUL, there are no excuses for this shitty reality, other than GOD ENJOYS IT AND IS ENTERTAINED BY IT

@BlkPillPres is God

I wish, hopefully I can become the "God of the new world"

Intergalactic IQ tbh

Just Amishmaxx theory.

You know God's forgiveness doesn't count for shit right because he imposed the rules he's forgiving us for

Take fornication for example (sex outside of marriage), there is nothing inherent about the act that makes it bad, all sins are sins BECAUSE GOD DECIDES THEY ARE SINS, so its ridiculous to act like he's doing us a favor for forgiving us for an artificial ruleset he created and could simply ignore

Unless you are going to argue that those rules are even outside of his control and he has no choice but to torture us for eternity for not meeting those standards

If so that begs the question, is God even really GOD, are there forces even more powerful than him, outside of his control, that even he has to adhere to, and that's why we have all of these rules

GOD CREATED THESE RULES, I find it weird how christians speak as of God is powerless and all these things are outside of his control, he could literally just decide that a lot of these things aren't sins, but he chooses not to, why are we supposed to be grateful that some sadistic fuck is playing games with our existence just because he created said existence, it makes no sense

God could snap his fingers right now and end this stupid game, end all suffering, do away with hell, forgive the devil, heck erase his memory and make him a servant again, etc, he is ALL POWERFUL, there are no excuses for this shitty reality, other than GOD ENJOYS IT AND IS ENTERTAINED BY IT

I wish, hopefully I can become the "God of the new world"
It's fair to question the fact that it is a sin to violate the rules that God created when yes, he could in fact prevent us from doing so but it goes back to the age old defense that he created free will so that we are free to decide our fate. I believe he did this to test our intelligence and character. Think about the concept of God, he is the most powerful being in the universe. He is love and he is pain, he is knowledge and he is ignorance if he really didn't want to he could have very well not even chosen not to create us in the first place. But he did decide to create us, and because he chose to do this it would make sense to test the creation he laboured greatly for. He instills pain in us to teach us a lesson and "round out" our character. Think, some of the smartest men in human history were greatly saddened inside and carried great emotional burden. Pain and suffering builds character and intelligence of sorts so that's why he chooses not to keep us from violating the rules he created. So we can learn a lesson and grow and get smarter along the way. If he chose to just keep everyone from violating his rules and failing to learn about the important concepts of sin and forgiveness we would all just be dumb untested sheep when we enter into Heaven and it would feel like all that effort he put in to create US would fall short.

There is no God for your face
All is a scam

Idc about religion tbh

I liked this post far more than some previous ones.

Women don't really "believe" in anything like men do tbh, it's all a facade. This post (high IQ tbh) also applies to all other forms of morality and women.

It's fair to question the fact that it is a sin to violate the rules that God created when yes, he could in fact prevent us from doing so but it goes back to the age old defense that he created free will so that we are free to decide our fate.

No no no, CAN YOU NOT READ?

I NEVER said anything about him stopping us from sinning, I said he can literally just decide that these things aren't sins and they would stop being sins

THAT'S MY POINT

Don't construct a strawman to argue against

God went out of his way to not only make our sole means of reproduction pleasurable, but to make it a sin, IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIN, HE DECIDED TO MAKE IT A SIN AND HE CAN DECIDE NOT TO

THAT'S MY POINT (THAT HE CAN CHANGE THE RULES IF HE SO CHOOSES)

Oh and please stop with the free will BS argument, I remember God specifically violating the free will of a certain pharaoh in the bible and "hardening his heart" so that he would not release the people of Moses

Exodus 9:12 - "And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had spoken unto Moses. "

GOD IS LITERALLY ON RECORD IN THE BIBLE VIOLATING A MAN'S FREE WILL TO MAKE SURE THAT EVENTS TAKE PLACE AS HE DESIRES

So who's the say he stopped at that pharaoh, Hilter could have ended up who he was because God wanted him to as part of his prophecy and "plan" for the world

@BlkPillPres is God
Confirmed!

As someone that has spent decades around bibletards, i can confirm this thesis as true.

With a modifier; weak-minded, small-time, petty criminal, con men also enjoy the forgiveness ass-spect of it! And/or use it as a "hunting ground."

Spirituality should be adopted out of a longing for truth, not for its consequences in contingent realms like society

No no no, CAN YOU NOT READ?

I NEVER said anything about him stopping us from sinning, I said he can literally just decide that these things aren't sins and they would stop being sins

THAT'S MY POINT

Don't construct a strawman to argue against

God went out of his way to not only make our sole means of reproduction pleasurable, but to make it a sin, IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIN, HE DECIDED TO MAKE IT A SIN AND HE CAN DECIDE NOT TO

THAT'S MY POINT (THAT HE CAN CHANGE THE RULES IF HE SO CHOOSES)

Oh and please stop with the free will BS argument, I remember God specifically violating the free will of a certain pharaoh in the bible and "hardening his heart" so that he would not release the people of Moses

Exodus 9:12 - "And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had spoken unto Moses. "

GOD IS LITERALLY ON RECORD IN THE BIBLE VIOLATING A MAN'S FREE WILL TO MAKE SURE THAT EVENTS TAKE PLACE AS HE DESIRES

So who's the say he stopped at that pharaoh, Hilter could have ended up who he was because God wanted him to as part of his prophecy and "plan" for the world

Intergalactic IQ tbh

Spirituality should be adopted out of a longing for truth, not for its consequences in contingent realms like society

Please stop with these vague pointless statements

what "truth", truth about what?

Just saying you are "seeking truth" doesn't mean anything

I've noticed that the people who tend to speak vaguely and in riddles are doing it on purpose, because they know when you get down to specifics what they have to say doesn't make any sense

Truth as in the metaphysical claims of the spiritual tradition reflecting a reality or presenting possibilities for increasing power and knowledge. Not purely social formalities

So its alright to use religion to increase your power and knowledge, but you can't use it for social issues, seems kind of ridiculous when you think about it

Notice when you remove all the vague language, and demystify the concept you were presenting (as if it was something deeper or more meaningly), your point doesn't really stand

Knowledge and power are mundane human pursuits, just like social issues, so its ridiculous to argue that knowledge and power are suitable religious pursuits but social issues are off limits in some way

you can't use it for social issues
You can, my point is that it shouldn't be adopted solely for that reason if you seek genuine spirituality.
Knowledge and power are mundane human pursuits, just like social issues
But they aim at something transcendent, while social issues are contingent and accidental

My mother said she wanted to convert from Catholicism to Judaism. I asked her why and she was evasive. She made some references to how Catholicism is all a big scam, but then I asked her why the same reasoning couldn't be used against Judaism? Why not be an atheist? She said she "wants to believe in something" because it makes her feel better. She has no idea what Judaism entails, neither Catholicism or any other religion. Religion is just a fairy tail wish granter that will make her feel better. She has never considered the theological implications behind any of these religions.

I didn't spend much time arguing with her. Women operate in their own dimension where logic and rules don't exist and everything runs on wish fulfillment.

You can, my point is that it shouldn't be adopted solely for that reason if you seek genuine spirituality.

What do you mean by "spirituality", again its just one vague concept after another

Just be specific and say God, and the God of a specified religion

Because there is no such thing as "spirituality" outside of the concept of a "spirit world", saying you are a "spiritual" person but you don't believe in a world of spirits is ridiculous, and nothing but new age nonsense, I'd just call that person "high" like they are on something

But they aim at something transcendent, while social issues are contingent and accidental

What do you mean by "transcendent", I know people like you like these vague things, they make you feel special, but they don't actually matter

Notice when incels speak about "ascending" its about something very specific, it isn't vague, "ascension" means getting a GF (preferably one that is attracted to you)

So when you speak about "transcending" something or seeking something "transcendent" what do you mean, it just sounds like nothing but purposefully vague and honeyed words to sway peoples hearts (including yours) but you don't actually have an idea of what you are talking about

As if your thoughts about the words are as immaterial as the understanding conveyed by the words

What do you mean by "spirituality"
A body of knowledge that is initiatic in nature; the truths expressed in it can be realized experimentally given the appropriate changes in consciousness and the individual that realizes these truths is transformed.
What do you mean by "transcendent"
Something that goes beyond social and material concerns, beyond the ordinary human experience, beyond the senses and discoursive reason. It can't be expressed in words, because it is so inhuman, yet it is a source of power and True Knowledge.
they make you feel special
Yeah one of my copes tbh

Religion was created to keep whores under control