Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men Are Not Dogs, Women Are; Men Are Cats If Anything

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
I was just thinking earlier how I prefer cats now. Women say "men are dogs" but that's bullshit and projection from them as always. Now I'm no animal expert, but I'd say women are dogs, and the the central reason for this is:

Dogs are way more dependent. They need constant attention, validation, and looking after. They need to be walked and require leashes. Sounds like bitches to me, not men!

Where I live dogs are a big part of the economy and cost way more money to maintain. Dog walkers make good money. There are entire facilities devoted to "dog-sitting" and training so they don't shit themselves or bite people in the ass randomly. Dogs literally shit anywhere where at least cats bother to hide it. Of course this instinct isn't necessarily a byprodcut of "class", but nonetheless...

But once you've trained a dog, much like indoctrinating a woman, they are basically your slave-puppet at that point. This is part of the reason normies like dogs so much. They are basically trained slaves.

A colleague of mine once told me that the reason they like dogs so much, is because it reminds them of slavery. Honestly I can totally see it.

You can't really "train" cats. Someone wrote a book called Cats Are Autistic. Cats are way more independent are require little to no maintenance. They can handle themselves for the most part. They are way more intelligent I think. Cats demand respect whereas that's appears kind of a foreign concept to a dog. Again, clearly cats parallel males more than females. Whereas all women are bitches (AWAB).

And of course the world is WAY more dog-centric, despite them clearly being the inferior creature. Because they're trainable and people think they're cute or whatever.

Dogs are clearly pack animals too.

Plenty of cats are homeless and manage to even thrive in these conditions. Anyways I could go on and on...

Dogs are also sexual deviants like women, which is why those women are always fucking them. You can easily get a dog to be sexual. No doubt part of the reason for their appeal with certain people. You can even train your dog to be racist. I doubt you can with cats.

Last edited:
I feel like I would be a lizard or snake if I was an animal

Dogs are also sexual deviants like women, which is why those women are always fucking them.

I was just thinking earlier how I prefer cats now. Women say "men are dogs" but that's bullshit and projection from them as always. Now I'm no animal expert, but I'd say women are dogs, and the the central reason for this is:

Dogs are way more dependent. They need constant attention, validation, and looking after. They need to be walked and require leashes. Sounds like bitches to me, not men!

Where I live dogs are a big part of the economy and cost way more money to maintain. Dog walkers make good money. There are entire facilities devoted to "dog-sitting" and training so they don't shit themselves or bite people in the ass randomly. But once you've trained a dog, much like indoctrinating a woman, they are basically your slave-puppet at that point. This is part of the reason normies like dogs so much. They are basically trained slaves.

A colleague of mine once told me that the reason they like dogs so much, is because it reminds them of slavery. Honestly I can totally see it.

You can't really "train" cats. Someone wrote a book called Cats Are Autistic. Cats are way more independent are require little to no maintenance. They can handle themselves for the most part. They are way more intelligent I think. Cats demand respect whereas that's appears kind of a foreign concept to a dog. Again, clearly cats parallel males more than females. Whereas all women are bitches (AWAB).

And of course the world is WAY more dog-centric, despite them clearly being the inferior creature. Because they're trainable and people think they're cute or whatever.

Plenty of cats are homeless and manage to even thrive in these conditions. Anyways I could go on and on...

Dogs are also sexual deviants like women, which is why those women are always fucking them. You can easily get a dog to be sexual. No doubt part of the reason for their appeal with certain people. You can even train your dog to be racist. I doubt you can with cats.
Men work and progress the world like dogs

Men work and progress the world like dogs
I would say plenty of men are female-centric/identified, so yeah, in that sense, you could probably extend being a "dog" to most of the normie men out there.

Where I live dogs are a big part of the economy and cost way more money to maintain. Dog walkers make good money. There are entire facilities devoted to "dog-sitting" and training so they don't shit themselves or bite people in the ass randomly. Dogs literally shit anywhere where at least cats bother to hide it. Of course this instinct isn't necessarily a byprodcut of "class", but nonetheless...

But once you've trained a dog, much like indoctrinating a woman, they are basically your slave-puppet at that point. This is part of the reason normies like dogs so much. They are basically trained slaves.

I’ve had this same thought, before, glad to see someone else point it out. Women like dogs because they ARE like dogs

That being said I don’t hate all dogs

That happened.

It's too bad that only white racebaiting speds get permanently banned. I'd like to see some of them match you in output of goofy long-winded racebaiting threads but they're permanently banned and you and the other moon crickets whine about a slap on the wrist.

That happened.

It's too bad that only white racebaiting speds get permanently banned. I'd like to see some of them match you in output of goofy long-winded racebaiting threads but they're permanently banned and you and the other moon crickets whine about a slap on the wrist.
Why on earth would I make something like that up? You clearly don't know the type of people I'm around lol. Just like they say all sorts of things they'd never say in our presence when among each other or online, we do the same.

Simply mentioning certain unflattering truths about them is not "race bait". We get "race baited" our entire lives and even on this forum. "Race bait" is an entirely foreign concept to us which I do not respect or acknowledge. That's the most faggoty rule I've ever seen on this site and only sensitive fags advocate that shit. I've been shit-talked by plenty of them but I wouldn't ban someone for that because I'm not a sensitive bitch. With that said, some people are way too spammy and shitposty with it and it degrades the quality of the forum.

I don't know what I'd be as an animal. I'm too subhuman for animalsonas

Where I live dogs are a big part of the economy and cost way more money to maintain. Dog walkers make good money. There are entire facilities devoted to "dog-sitting" and training so they don't shit themselves or bite people in the ass randomly. But once you've trained a dog, much like indoctrinating a woman, they are basically your slave-puppet at that point. This is part of the reason normies like dogs so much. They are basically trained slaves.

high iq
cats are also not inbred fucking trash like dogs. Cats are basically in their natural form and never were selectively bred as much as dogs because cats dont have much utility besides having a personality and being entertaining.
I honestly think that it was cats that adapted to living with humans through sheer IQ, and not human domesticating cats, like with dogs.

Also yeah, women project. The dog fuckery man, so many stories. Once I posted on a forum about how a girl in my school fucked a dog, filmed it on her phone and then leaked it. It was a mess. Guys would walk up to her in public and bark lmfao :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek:
police came to school and we had to sit through shit on cyber bullying - SHE FUCKED A DOG AND FILMED IT, NOT US THE FUCK

but yeah

so anway i make a thread on that, and like 3 people start saying the same thing happened at their school. I was terrified, thought these people all went to my area or something and this was some crazy coincidence. PMed them faggots, nope, they were from russia and other countries. Apparently its common for teenage foids to fuck dogs and leak the footage these days.
My dad told me that two of his classmates jerked of a poodle too.

There is a youtube channel called IHateDogs and hes the funniest shit ever, he has this accent where he goes "theeesse dawwg people and thaar filthea mutts"

I mean he has a point, 3 million dog bites that need medical attention a year in america alone, and not a word on the media. Think about the money wasted. He also says, if you have any pets, you are mentally ill. Why the fuck would you want a wild animal in your home? That cant be right. He has a point ngl.

But to get back to the title yes, its all projection by these nasty sluts. Most men have something unique to offer in terms of stories, just odd stuff that happened to them. Risks they took. If anything, men are cats like you say. Especially tomcats. Btw, gynocentrism at work: Nobody ever even thinks of cats as male. Only as female. The word tomcat is never used even though its the proper word for a male cat.
But its the male cats that always look like they have a history. Like they come strolling with one eye, half an ear missing and bleeding in six places.

Reminds me one time this old guy who was 1 week from retiring opened up to me at my job and told me his entire life. It was brutal, got abused by his mom (who wouldve thought), trouble in school, tried to get on a ship and leave the continent but police caught him in harbor. Then worked construction for decades.

Every man has stories like that.
Women also have stories but its only horror stories about how dick ripped their asshole out and they needed asshole surgery and the worst part was not being able to take dick for a month.

I honestly think that it was cats that adapted to living with humans through sheer IQ, and not human domesticating cats, like with dogs.
Someone told me a story about one of her friends doing a performance on stage with her dog and sloppily making out with the dog. Can only imagine what she does behind closed doors.

I know about I Hate Dogs, he's hilarious and part of the reason I don't care for them as much as I used to. A lot of his takes are spot on. His take on China being based for killing dogs because they spread disease and pathogens and shit was funny.

I also had a bad experience with racists siccing their idiot dogs on me. Cats don't do that shit, they mind their own business mostly with perhaps the exception of wild cats who need to hunt to survive.

I remember I fed some random lone cat that used to linger in front of my house. He was missing part of his ear and one eye. I saw myself in him so I helped him out. Although I don't have any significant injuries like that.

Women's stories are always about the men they fucked. Goes to show how empty they are. Men also just tell stories from a more interesting and insightful, internal perspective. Women don't actually learn from their mistakes or change else they'd have better stories. Aka the character development they're always talking about. Bitches speak in terms of fiction with the "I'm the main character and all that". Yeah fucking right you vapid cunt.

I remember some study I saw about hookup culture or something that says women will acknowledge their behavior as wrong and still engage in it anyways. And I'm sure you know about Kohlberg saying women are basically one step lower than men in his morality ladder.

Why on earth would I make something like that up? You clearly don't know the type of people I'm around lol. Just like they say all sorts of things they'd never say in our presence when among each other or online, we do the same.

Simply mentioning certain unflattering truths about them is not "race bait". We get "race baited" our entire lives and even on this forum. "Race bait" is an entirely foreign concept to us which I do not respect or acknowledge. That's the most faggoty rule I've ever seen on this site and only sensitive fags advocate that shit. I've been shit-talked by plenty of them but I wouldn't ban someone for that because I'm not a sensitive bitch. With that said, some people are way too spammy and shitposty with it and it degrades the quality of the forum.
Nobody but retards actually think any of your anecdotes happened outside of your own mind. You will have better luck on reddit.

Nobody but retards actually think any of your anecdotes happened outside of your own mind. You will have better luck on reddit.
You complain about blacks complaining all the time but can't imagine a black man saying something like that to another black man....? sigh...

People advocating retarded rules that suppress freedom of speech should be on reddit.

high iq
cats are also not inbred fucking trash like dogs. Cats are basically in their natural form and never were selectively bred as much as dogs because cats dont have much utility besides having a personality and being entertaining.

Also yeah, women project. The dog fuckery man, so many stories. Once I posted on a forum about how a girl in my school fucked a dog, filmed it on her phone and then leaked it. It was a mess. Guys would walk up to her in public and bark lmfao :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek:
police came to school and we had to sit through shit on cyber bullying - SHE FUCKED A DOG AND FILMED IT, NOT US THE FUCK

but yeah

so anway i make a thread on that, and like 3 people start saying the same thing happened at their school. I was terrified, thought these people all went to my area or something and this was some crazy coincidence. PMed them faggots, nope, they were from russia and other countries. Apparently its common for teenage foids to fuck dogs and leak the footage these days.
My dad told me that two of his classmates jerked of a poodle too.

There is a youtube channel called IHateDogs and hes the funniest shit ever, he has this accent where he goes "theeesse dawwg people and thaar filthea mutts"

I mean he has a point, 3 million dog bites that need medical attention a year in america alone, and not a word on the media. Think about the money wasted. He also says, if you have any pets, you are mentally ill. Why the fuck would you want a wild animal in your home? That cant be right. He has a point ngl.

But to get back to the title yes, its all projection by these nasty sluts. Most men have something unique to offer in terms of stories, just odd stuff that happened to them. Risks they took. If anything, men are cats like you say. Especially tomcats. Btw, gynocentrism at work: Nobody ever even thinks of cats as male. Only as female. The word tomcat is never used even though its the proper word for a male cat.
But its the male cats that always look like they hve a history. Like they come strolling with one eye, half an ear missing and bleeding in six places.

Reminds me one time this old guy who was 1 week from retiring opened up to me at my job and told me his entire life. It was brutal, got abused by his mom (who wouldve thought), trouble in school, tried to get on a ship and leave the continent but police caught him in harbor. Then worked construction for decades.

Every man has stories like that.
Women also have stories but its only horror stories about how dick ripped their asshole out and they needed asshole surgery and the worst part was not being able to take dick for a month.
I forgot to mention theories of how dogs and cats evolved. Dogs allegedly evolved as outcast wolves who would go live with humans and bark when intruders would show up. And their breeding seems way more deliberated and manipulated by humans.

Cats evolved to emulate human baby faces and voices. They don't have the same utilitarian aspect people just like them, which is probably why they are stereotyped as feminine to begin with.

I forgot to mention theories of how dogs and cats evolved. Dogs allegedly evolved as outcast wolves who would go live with humans and bark when intruders would show up. And their breeding seems way more deliberated and manipulated by humans.

Cats evolved to emulate human baby faces and voices. They don't have the same utilitarian aspect people just like them, which is probably why they are stereotyped as feminine to begin with.
that makes a lot of sense tbh, I didn't think about that with cats but yeah, they were probably just liked for looking cute. Its kind of similar with hippos. People think they are cute and approach them but they are incredibly aggressive.

Ungainly as it is, the hippopotamus is the world's deadliest large land mammal, killing an estimated 500 people per year in Africa. Hippos are aggressive creatures, and they have very sharp...

maybe that’s why they fuck dogs but dogs are also loyal something a foid cant ever be

Based ! Dogs are evil creatures but cats are the intelligent and better ones

Women are nothing but a walking sex toy remember this . They have no worth in this world other than breeding . Also remember if a female isn't worth for breeding or they don't give you sex they are useless fat pigs. . while men are gods

Cats are cool. Ironically recently I did a "test" (yes, I know those tests are a shit) of "what animal would you be according to your personality" and it came out that it would be a cat. :dafuckfeels: :feelshaha: :feelsautistic: