Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are naturally more racist than women

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Men are naturally more racist than women because it’s in our nature to hate other men that are doing better than us and when one race of man sees another race doing better than him he’s gonna be jealous that instinct to eliminate the competition kicks in that’s why men get angry and jealous when they see another man or a different race with their woman or their race women aren’t like this they don’t view each other as competition they always stick together no matter the race the white man and the black man can never truly be friends

Cope. Women are more racist than men, in online dating. Since there is less gaslighting or virtue signaling in the case compared to real life, it can infer the data is similar to real life with them. A bunch of studies shows women care more about race than men, also, in the link.

Poster Of One Million Questions.
:feelskek:

If you look past simple jokes and bonding with other members of a particular race, and bluepilled brainwashing, you'll realize that foids are actually more racist, though undoubtedly in a much more subtle way... :feelsjuice:

Simply look at matching statistics on any online platform for relationships, noodlefoids and JBWmaxxing, and the incessant stereotypes they have against traits which are commonplace for many ethnic groups (bug eyes, manletism, thin/sparse eyebrows, no browridge, dark eyes, etc.). :feelsclown:

Nigger, why are you using APA-style titlecasing for titles? Would you write it as "Cyrus the Great" or "Cyrus The Great"? Don't put that bitch-ass capital-O "Of" shit there, nigga. Get your ass up and change it.
Grammars me. :feelshaha:

that is extremely false actually.

I’ve gotten far more negative reinforcement for my race from men than from men cause us men will let you know straight up if we don’t like you
that is the crafty nature of women. They hide their racism better but when you search up statistics such as dating stats, you realize just how racist they can be.

that is the crafty nature of women. They hide their racism better but when you search up statistics such as dating stats, you realize just how racist they can be.
At least women are better at masking it

At least women are better at masking it
I've experienced racism but theres a way women go about it. For example a white guy would say "fucking nigger", a white woman wouldn't say anything but she'd approach a security guard and ask him to watch me, or call the cops. You see how sneaky they move. Now from an outside view you'd think that white guy is wayyy more racist than the white girl but nah she's actually just as bad, if not worse.

I've experienced racism but theres a way women go about it. For example a white guy would say "fucking nigger", a white woman wouldn't say anything but she'd approach a security guard and ask him to watch me, or call the cops. You see how sneaky they move. Now from an outside view you'd think that white guy is wayyy more racist than the white girl but nah she's actually just as bad, if not worse.
It makes sense when you put it that way

Nothing wrong about 'racism'

foids are gigaracist, they all (no exceptions) want to get impregnated and dominated by blue-eyed chads only.

Women are more hive minded so yeah. They are less racist now only because it's popular to be anti racist. If the trend were to flip they would be more racist than your average stormfront user!

Women are more hive minded so yeah. They are less racist now only because it's popular to be anti racist. If the trend were to flip they would be more racist than your average stormfront user!
High iq. Women arent racist or anti-racist. They are far more impressionable(same reason men dont like old women, you can still shape and mold younger females). They just follow the trends and what they're taught.

Women are less racist when it comes to giving other races equal rights and such. That doesn't bother them. However, they are way more racist when it comes to choosing a partner.

Nigger, why are you using APA-style titlecasing for titles? Would you write it as "Cyrus the Great" or "Cyrus The Great"? Don't put that bitch-ass capital-O "Of" shit there, nigga. Get your ass up and change it.
@Massimo The Lonecel

I think men are more tribalistic just by nature

Women are less racist when it comes to giving other races equal rights and such. That doesn't bother them. However, they are way more racist when it comes to choosing a partner.

I can give you an example to this (aside from my failed romantic advances of course. lol)

My mother has a cousin and her granddaughter is bi-sexual, yet currently married to a butch Lesbian.

Long story short. They want to have a child, and don't want to adopt. My cousin's daughter was seeking a sperm donor, although they're poor and can't afford that.

I somewhat suggested that I could be a sperm donor. My mom jokingly mentioned it to her cousin, and her reply was "I don't think she would want that because you're half [insert Non-White/Anglo]. :feelskek: :feelsrope:

They have already scientifically proved this false. It isn't even blackpill theory, it is observable fact that foids are gigaracist.

No, but women can fake it a lot better, but its her actions that you need to look.

LD3jlmMvQMD5MRyKnM3HWln1Guu38iSfmLl3ahZL3AU.jpg

Generally, men are more racist in speech, women are more racist in action. Unless you count war I guess.

women are a degenerate fifth column and spread their legs for successful men loyalty is a concept they will never grasp/

Men are naturally more racist than women because it’s in our nature to hate other men that are doing better than us and when one race of man sees another race doing better than him he’s gonna be jealous that instinct to eliminate the competition kicks in that’s why men get angry and jealous when they see another man or a different race with their woman or their race women aren’t like this they don’t view each other as competition they always stick together no matter the race the white man and the black man can never truly be friends
Women definetely view other women as competition, sheboons are hostile to white foids and old white roasties hate noodles for stealing their betabux.