Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

men are much kinder than women

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
Most women don't have any manners or empathy. Not just in big ways like cheating on their partner but in little ways as well. If I hold a door for someone, most men will say "thank you" while most women won't even look at me. Staying with the same example, when's the last time a woman held the door for you? Probably never while I'm certain any random dude at the mall would do it for you.
I remember one time in high school a female teacher literally told girls that marrying rich and divorcing was a good idea. Meanwhile a male teacher was always leading food drives for the homeless and preaching about doing the right thing.
I believe this phenomenon comes from females being put on a pedestal. They expect to get whatever they want with little to no effort and only notice when something goes wrong. They are unable to appreciate nice things because for them life is always good and fulfilling. Men are humbled by hardship and see the value in having compassion for their fellow man.

Women only respect gl men. Ugly men are cockroaches for them that they would happily exterminate if it was not illegal.

Jockcel said:
Women only respect gl men. Ugly men are cockroaches for them that they would happily exterminate if it was not illegal.

WorldRulerAisha said:
Jockcel said:

They only want them around as orbiters/betabux.

i play ball with the most fucked up aggressive angry dudes you can find in a city and they're all extremely nice and polite on the court.

but if you merely disagree with the opinion of a woman, she wants you fucking dead.

Cynistic said:
They only want them around as orbiters/betabux.

Yea after fucking chad, chadlite, or high tier normies. They settle for the betabuxx when theyre ready.

White men are nicer than women. Ethnics are just as bad if not much worse.

DonkeyPunch said:
White men are nicer than women. Ethnics are just as bad if not much worse.

That makes no sense lol, we ethnics have it harder than white dudes, why would we be less friendly to incels?

I hate when they ignore me, they dont even acknowledge my presence because im subhuman. One day im gonna crush a bitches eggs on purpose.

Women are usually nurturing to their own children and men they deem worthy but manipulative vindictive and passive aggressive to other females they are also sexually less sensitive which causes them to be selective and ruthless to the majority of men.

Cynistic said:
That makes no sense lol, we ethnics have it harder than white dudes, why would we be less friendly to incels?

I'm just talking about in general. Most rapists/gang rapists are ethnic. Most, virtually all, terrorists are ethnic, most murderers, criminals etc.

Yeah i notice it also. 
When i go to tje gym for instance and leave the guy at the desk will say goodbye.
When a female is at the desk she wouldnt even look up if i dont say goodbye first.

Holding doors the same (have to say sometimes they do say thank you but not as much as males)

DonkeyPunch said:
Cynistic said:
I'm just talking about in general. Most rapists/gang rapists are ethnic. Most, virtually all, terrorists are ethnic, most murderers, criminals etc.

SFcels out

DonkeyPunch said:
It's true, sfcel or not.
We are criminals because we have no other options in this society. You white nationalist faggots don't understand this

everyone is evil regardelss of gender im one of only decent people left on earth

Lately I've came up with this rule that I never say hello/good morning/good-bye etc to a person if the person doesn't say it to me first.

With men they do it very often, but with women they NEVER do.