Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men are more reluctant to talk about their female relatives

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I've noticed that when I, or somebody else, asks a guy whether he has any siblings, the dudes with sisters are way more hesitant about talking about it. I was just talking to a work colleague of mine the other week and was getting to know him a little, and I asked whether he had any siblings. He visibly became uncomfortable and his voice changed and in the seconds before he answered I instantly knew he was gonna say he had sisters, which I was right about (two older sisters, poor guy).

This is also true for older guys who have children. Men, and often even women too, who have sons can't wait to talk about them and how proud of them they are. When you ask an older man about how his daughter's doing a defeated, broken vibe starts coming off him and you can tell he is extremely anxious for the future

this is true i used to have a friend back in middle school who had a sister and was embarrassed to talk about her
jfl his sister was a whore in middle school while he played pokemon :feelshaha::feelshaha:

They're conflicted. So(y)ciety tells them that womyn are qweens and men are to pedestalize and protect them, especially their female relatives. But on the other hand, they're aware of females' hypergamous, slutty nature and deep down know that their female relatives are no exception.

They're conflicted. So(y)ciety tells them that womyn are qweens and men are to pedestalize and protect them, especially their female relatives. But on the other hand, they're aware of females' hypergamous, slutty nature and deep down know that their female relatives are no exception.

I've noticed that when I, or somebody else, asks a guy whether he has any siblings, the dudes with sisters are way more hesitant about talking
When you ask an older man about how his daughter's doing a defeated, broken vibe starts coming off him and you can tell he is extremely anxious for the future
because they know you want to impregnate them

I think men should be allowed to do this with their toilet offspring

Burying Babies in China p40 March 1865 XXII

Explanation: you are a teraChad and they want to protect their female relatives from you, knowing that if their relatives set eyes on you, you would brutally fuck them.

I think this is kinda true and is largely because of how a sister is a parasite to their brother

They’re an abomination that must be stopped

high IQ. This is exactly it

Re: OT Complaining
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150509401Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:53 PM CST
Each of us are utilizing this Sub-Section for entertainment purposes, It's unnecessary to exhibit a significant degree of favoritism.
Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.
more_horiz

Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.

Re: Post your top 3 OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158478421Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:32 PM CDT
Why do you consider it necessary to show favoritism towards any particular set of users? There's plenty of positive individuals that you would be restricting yourself from by showing unreasonable bias towards users who you prefer seeing on the website.

This is also true for older guys who have children. Men, and often even women too, who have sons can't wait to talk about them and how proud of them they are. When you ask an older man about how his daughter's doing a defeated, broken vibe starts coming off him and you can tell he is extremely anxious for the future

What's wrong boomer?? All that foid rights stuff not working out so good?? Is your little princess thot on OnlyFans being stretched by Chads?? :feelsdevil: