Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are like a neglected child

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
You can imagine it like a mother with two children. One child (women) gets all the love, care, focus and its needs fullfilled. When this child complains, the mother (society) rushes to help and fix whatever it is complaining about. As a result of you have a spoiled brat that is never satisified, doesnt know what hardships is, lives in his own world, always demands more and better and doesnt look at how good it has compared to others.

The other child (men) never got any love, hugs, etc. The mother doesnt give a fuck about it. When it complains, the mother gets angry. When it suffers loudly, the mother gets angry. The mother only has this child because it does some work in the house but she doesnt do anything for it. It is totally neglected and the mother and the other child (women) dont want to see it complain but suffer in silence and stfu.

The child (men) isolates itself in its room. It escapes reality by playing video games or taking some drugs very early because it cannot cope with the harsh life it is going through.

Men are just like that to society. Exist only to work but nothing more. Men are treated like a unwanted child.

Just take your antidepressant soy pills for serotonin to simulate love and support bro :soy:!

Fuck society, never will I contribute to it willingly

great analogy:society::blackpill:

Abused child, even. Gets scolded for everything someone else does wrong and left without any praise or acknowledgement for his achievements.
Also, TV and Twatter are trying to pick on men. Fuck them.

And the child tries everything including taking more showers to fix his personality but in the end he realizes after countless lonely nights that it’s his genetics

umm just go to therapy sweetie haha XD

I'm gunna ejaculate on their clothes and toliet paper

From a young age, foids are treated like they are "princesses". JFL no wonder they are so entitled. I hope all their lives bring early death.

that’s a really good comparison.
I have never thought of it that way.

You can imagine it like a mother that doesnt give a fuck about the kid. When it complains, the mother gets angry. When it suffers loudly, the mother gets angry. It is totally neglected and the mother and the other child (women) dont want to see it complain but suffer in silence and stfu.
I don't have to imagine,i lived it.

Woman can be while Man have to be .

this world is a hypocrit that abuses Man for its Labor without the Rewards .

Satanic.

I neglected my 1 year old in the oven at 400 F