Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are less willing to become friends with a guy than women are to become friends with a woman

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i read many studies on this that i can't retrieve, but:

*women are more likely to become friends upon meeting other women compared to when men meet other men. women have more close friends than men but men have more friends in general

*women prefer a few best friends but men prefer many friends who aren't close and are generally hierarchal as a social network

*women are more likely to have a best friend and less likely to have no friends

*women are more likely than men to maintain friendships from long ago

*women rated female friends as closer to them than they rated their boyfriend but men rated girlfriends closer to them than they rated male friends. men rated their girlfriends closer to them than women did to boyfriends but women rated female friends closer to them than how men rated male friends

*Women were more interested in talking to female friends than boyfriends about personal problems but men were more interested in talking to their GF than their male friends about personal problems, and women spent more close time or more personal talk with female friends than men did with male friends

*men were more interested in female friends than male friends and were more interested in talking about personal matters or spending close time with female friends and some would cancel plans with male friends just to be with female friends.

*i joined a professional honors co-ed frat (not a social frat so don't freak out), and the guys there don't know each other that well as far as i know, they appear to be mere acquintances but the chicks are all becoming good friends in a semester. i also see chicks from long ago still hanging out with female friends from long ago and spending time together regularly on weekends while the guys all hang out with long-time friends only every now and then and stopped seeing them altogether.

well because men get resources and fuck pussy. women gossip and spread their legs. water post tbh

I have Zero friends or acquaintances

yeah because guys are increasingly becoming gender-questioned sex-transitioned abominations who want to fuck other guys

water is wet

"women are more likely to have a best friend and less likely to have no friends"

My half-cousin referred to me as "Best Friend" once. Of-course, we actually barely spoke at all.

4+ Yrs

That’s why women can handle being single better than men.

holy fuck that means i'll never have friends :dafuckfeels: another day another lossus, another lossus another step closer to roping :feelsrope:

Men value and worship women more than other way around. Men also are more closed up and defensive maybe not to show weakness and appear weaker. In my experience women have more male friends than female ones.

Men value and worship women more than other way around. Men also are more closed up and defensive maybe not to show weakness and appear weaker. In my experience women have more male friends than female ones.
No. Women have more female friends

I have a few close friends (normies with gfs and one chadlite) from midde school but we barely go outside, just to eat some Kebab, and most of the time we are chatting on Discord and playing games.

They spend most of their time with their gfs rather than with ther homies.

95% of the time Im alone in my room, thinking on roping.

Last edited:
i read many studies on this that i can't retrieve, but:

*women are more likely to become friends upon meeting other women compared to when men meet other men. women have more close friends than men but men have more friends in general

*women prefer a few best friends but men prefer many friends who aren't close and are generally hierarchal as a social network

*women are more likely to have a best friend and less likely to have no friends

*women rated female friends as closer to them than they rated their boyfriend but men rated girlfriends closer to them than they rated male friends. men rated their girlfriends closer to them than women did to boyfriends but women rated female friends closer to them than how men rated male friends

*Women were more interested in talking to female friends than boyfriends about personal problems but men were more interested in talking to their GF than their male friends about personal problems, and women spent more close time or more personal talk with female friends than men did with male friends

*men were more interested in female friends than male friends and were more interested in talking about personal matters or spending close time with female friends and some would cancel plans with male friends just to be with female friends.

*i joined a professional honors co-ed frat (not a social frat so don't freak out), and the guys there don't know each other that well as far as i know, they appear to be mere acquintances but the chicks are all becoming good friends in a semester. i also see chicks from long ago still hanging out with female friends from long ago and spending time together regularly on weekends while the guys all hang out with long-time friends only every now and then and stopped seeing them altogether.
No sense of brotherhood nowadays. Elites are truly getting their way. Sad world

No sense of brotherhood nowadays. Elites are truly getting their way. Sad world
There was never a true sense of brotherhood. Male friends are your friends until the smell of an available toilets comes along. Then they'll do whatever they can to put you down and mog you.

women cannot stand alone

When i had friends i was watching them going through all the milestones,first love,first sex,most of them are married now.Fuck my dog shit life.

I have a few close friends (normies with gfs and one chadlite) from midde school but we barely go outside, just to eat some Kebab, and most of the time we are chatting on Discord and playing games.

They spend most of their time with their gfs rather than with ther homies.

95% of the time Im alone in my room, thinking on roping.
Do you live in germany?

There was never a true sense of brotherhood. Male friends are your friends until the smell of an available toilets comes along. Then they'll do whatever they can to put you down and mog you.

True,but what about chads. Don't they maintain friendship with bros. Since they have easy abundance to women anyway

True,but what about chads. Don't they maintain friendship with bros. Since they have easy abundance to women anyway
Yes they do. Just realise that they are genetically superior and basically represent the life you could've had for a few milimetres of bone.

well because men get resources and fuck pussy. women gossip and spread their legs. water post tbh
Horrible world. Will change it when getting into contact with the foundER

Lucifer's work. He calls it men and women and existence. I swear he and Chuck have been planning my demise all along

Even then men still like friendship for some reason, even if is useless and unpleasant, i heavily dislike other males close to me.

That’s why women can handle being single better than men.
Single just means riding cock carousel.

Foid friendships r shallow af too