Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Men are forced to become meat shields and dying in Ukraine, dating scene for women most affected

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1ejz0yj/men_are_forced_to_become_meat_shields_and_dying/

I thought this was a satire article, like maybe from the Onion, but it's fucking real. I can't believe it, I'm speechless.

The article is actually about foids complaining how dating is 'difficult' because men died in the way. This is not an exaggeration, holy fucking shit.

Image 2024 08 05 013625871

For the past two and a half years, Kateryna Bairachna has wanted to meet someone special. But war always gets in the way.
Ms. Bairachna met a soldier, but then he was sent to the front. She traded text messages with another man, but those fizzled out because he was in no mood to meet, fearing he might soon be drafted. On the dating app Bumble, Ms. Bairachna liked the looks of a hipster. But when she scrolled through his photographs, she noticed his amputated leg.
I am just speechless.
“I looked at his profile for 15 minutes and felt so sorry for him,” Ms. Bairachna, 35, a marketing director for a clothing brand in Kyiv, said in an interview. She wondered if she could handle a relationship with a maimed war veteran. Then she swiped left, removing him from potential matches. “I feel I’m not ready for that.”
Just evil fucking monsters, man. We are compelled biologically to want affection from these cold, soulless monsters.

What a fucking sick joke. Fucking awful, soulless inhumans. Nothing else to it.

IT will of course never touch this.

This world is evil man

It's the classic joke. Something affects males the most, females most affected

This might genuinely be the worst thing I've seen in my life. The evil foid swipping left on that poor motherfucker who lost his leg... Complaining how difficult it is... Just pure evil man :feelsugh:

It's the classic joke. Something affects males the most, females most affected
I thought it was going to be that joke, but it's fucking real this time. This isn't a joke. There's literally a foid in the article complaining how dating is so difficult, because she sees a lot of maimed men from the war. Holy fuck!

This might genuinely be the worst thing I've seen in my life. The evil foid swipping left on that poor motherfucker who lost his leg... Complaining how difficult it is... Just pure evil man :feelsugh:
She needs this to occur to her

I hope they draft their women and she gets raped by Russians

Image 2024 08 05 014301366

This is the foid the article is about, btw. This is the one who rejected the guy with amputated leg, who was likely a war hero who sacrificed himself. But ofc, foids don't care about the personalimeme.

How much fucking audacity to you have to have, mang? She is sipping a drink, chilling, reading books, swiping left on inijured men from the war, while most men are fucking dying.

No chadocracy. Just gynocentrism.

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1ejz0yj/men_are_forced_to_become_meat_shields_and_dying/

I thought this was a satire article, like maybe from the Onion, but it's fucking real. I can't believe it, I'm speechless.

The article is actually about foids complaining how dating is 'difficult' because men died in the way. This is not an exaggeration, holy fucking shit.

View attachment 1214540

I am just speechless.

Just evil fucking monsters, man. We are compelled biologically to want affection from these cold, soulless monsters.

woman do not like men who have it rough in life
it gets in the way of their carefree tutorial mode life

View attachment 1214552
This is the foid the article is about, btw. This is the one who rejected the guy with amputated leg, who was likely a war hero who sacrificed himself. But ofc, foids don't care about the personalimeme.

How much fucking audacity to you have to have, mang? She is sipping a drink, chilling, reading books, swiping left on inijured men from the war, while most men are fucking dying.
Do not blame her, she is just enjoying the power cucks give her.

Image 2024 08 05 014524043

@Sloth22 I can't believe this. How is this possible? This is a simulation surely

View attachment 1214540

I am just speechless.

Yeah fuck fighting for women that wont even take ya

REEEEEEEE KILL ALL FOIDS, DRAFT ALL FOIDS TO WAR RIGHT NOW:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Do not blame her, she is just enjoying the power cucks give her.
This article is proof of the power women have. It doesn't matter how they achieved it, it only matters that they have it. This is an odious display of immense power and influence. Women FUCKING OWN AND RULE SOCIETY. MEN ARE FUCKING WORMS.

Can you begin to imagine a situation with the roles reversed?

Like imagine UK women being raped in mass by refugees and being traumatized. Then imagine an article written by a man, saying the mass rape of UK women affects UK men the most, because the women are traumatized and don't want to have sex with the UK men anymore.

The author of that article would be fired, cancled, would never get a job again, his newspaper would get shutdown.

Meanwhile, no one cares about this article, no one is talking about it. I only found it on the mensrights reddit.

Image 2024 08 05 015200670

I was just about to post this:feelshaha:. Absolutely unbelievable, tone deaf article:lasereyes:.

many Ukrainians say they need romantic relationships to help them cope
"Yikes, sweaty, let's unpack this. A relationship isn't some magical panacea that will help your mental problems. Do you genuinely believe that just getting into a relationship will somehow fix all of your problems? That's a scary line of thought. First, you must sort out your problems. You and only you can do that. Then, and only then, can you expect to truly find someone you click with. Do not look for a relationship just to have somebody to unload your problems onto."

REEEEEEEE KILL ALL FOIDS, DRAFT ALL FOIDS TO WAR RIGHT NOW:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: :yes: :yes: :yes:

This article is masterfully crafted in a way that every word is ragefuel for a man.

It must be a bait or something.

Ukrainemaxx when war is done

Image 2024 08 05 015400125

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Men fighting and dying painfully in the war. Meanwhle, back at home, foids now have to... *gasp* USE DATING APPS AND GO ON SSPEED DATES.

SO WHO ACTUALLY HAS IT WORSE, SWEATY?? :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Image 2024 08 05 015653937

And the foid is now literally shaming those men for hiding and not wanting to be sent to their death, while she peacefully sips drinks and chills reading books. Fucking hell

Image 2024 08 05 015833616

''Sure, the soldier men are brave and they're heroes, but it's too risking to start a relationship because they might die soon tee hee :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

Ok, so she doesn't like soldiers. But she doesn't like non-soldiers, either, because a few paragraphs earlier, she was shaming men who don't want to fight.

SO WHAT DOES THIS DUMB BITCH ACTUALLY WANT??? SHE DOESN'T LIKE ANYTHING, SHE JUST LIKES TO COMPLAIN LIKE A DUMB STUPID BITCH. NOTHING IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER.

Image 2024 08 05 020226264

Foids refuse to date draft dogers because they are 'unpatriotic', but the foid in the article literally said she swiped left on an injured men with amputated leg, and other foids said they don't want soldiers because they might die.

So instead foids fuck foreigner chads in the west. I just cant

I havee to stop now bebcause Im starting to have an episode. I cannot handle this. This is too much evil. I'm t his close to asking for a self requst ban because i can do this.

Im closing the article and the isforum, i shut off my lapytop, i need to datke a break

This article is proof of the power women have. It doesn't matter how they achieved it, it only matters that they have it. This is an odious display of immense power and influence. Women FUCKING OWN AND RULE SOCIETY. MEN ARE FUCKING WORMS.

Can you begin to imagine a situation with the roles reversed?

Like imagine UK women being raped in mass by refugees and being traumatized. Then imagine an article written by a man, saying the mass rape of UK women affects UK men the most, because the women are traumatized and don't want to have sex with the UK men anymore.

The author of that article would be fired, cancled, would never get a job again, his newspaper would get shutdown.

Meanwhile, no one cares about this article, no one is talking about it. I only found it on the mensrights reddit.
The article is a proof that men give inmunity to women, not that women have the power itself. They benefit from the power given and all the power protect them. Saying foids rule the world would be inaccurate, but it would be correct to say that foids benefit from a great myriad of privileges. Foids' power cannot be sustained if men, their cucks, deny it.

Yes, I can imagine a situation where roles are reversed. It is impossible. Foids are manipulators, and weak and therefore, exploit us sexually. That's what I cannot imagine it, because it would be to be assumed that foids can overcome men.

The thing is that even if this supposed raped foid had a body count of +100 men, it would not be the same as being raped. This "natural tendency" only can be understood as some kind of projection as they foid they aspire to have, their daughters, whatever, are raped by other men. It is some kind of collective jealousy. All power of foids is given by foids.

And yeah, it is some kind of double standard, undeniable. However, that's the nunace. Most cucktards agree on this without any exception.

View attachment 1214573
Foids refuse to date draft dogers because they are 'unpatriotic', but the foid in the article literally said she swiped left on an injured men with amputated leg, and other foids said they don't want soldiers because they might die.

So instead foids fuck foreigner chads in the west. I just cant

Frustrated Head GIF

Foids always cry about their rights, but when it comes to having the same responsibility as men, like going to war, for some reason they don't want "equality equality" anymore. I wonder why

View attachment 1214540

I am just speechless.

Fuck protecting them or "self improving" to earn the "right" to have a shot with them. They are so far removed from reality if they jumped they'd leave an impact crater.

View attachment 1214540

I am just speechless.

These whores needed to be drafted that way they wouldn't have to face issues like speed dating.

Slav men will see this and still march to their deaths :waitwhat: I doubt the Russian women are more caring

men fought in world wars with the promise of having a house and coming home to their wives
what the fuck is there to fight for now? misandry is out in full force, the economy is all over the place and jobs are harder to get than in any point in history thanks to DEI and outsourcing

We are compelled biologically to want affection from these cold, soulless monsters
This is so true and it scares me. How everyone is so okay with how things are, besides some small percentage of based non-cucked men, is beyond me. Every normie talks about having "morals" yet nobody fucking has any trace of it in them once you see past their fronts

View attachment 1214540

I am just speechless.

She rejected a veteran who was a brave soldier or officer and lost his health and his leg in battle with the enemy for the freedom of the country. This is proof that foids are not interested in your personality and your personal qualities, even if bravery and courage do not work. Proof that it is absurd for 80% of men to participate in the war.

I havee to stop now bebcause Im starting to have an episode. I cannot handle this. This is too much evil. I'm t his close to asking for a self requst ban because i can do this.

Im closing the article and the isforum, i shut off my lapytop, i need to datke a break
You have to find peace somehow brocel, ever since you joined half of the threads you post is you losing your shit like that. I'm greatly saddened by the misandry I notice everywhere on the daily basis since I became blackpilled, too, but it's a no way to live like that, surrounding yourself with it if you can't handle the mental anguish it causes. Gotta find a good cope and learn to ignore the misandry to the best of your ability, at least 90% of it, or you'll simply go insane cause it's too much.

Whats even worse is that people think women are still the victims because they are losing a loved one or whatever. Dying in a war or perhaps brutally wounded is way worse than whatever the foids experience from the loss.

She rejected a veteran who was a brave soldier or officer and lost his health and his leg in battle with the enemy for the freedom of the country. This is proof that foids are not interested in your personality and your personal qualities, even if bravery and courage do not work. Proof that it is absurd for 80% of men to participate in the war.
Personalitytroons from IT on suiwatch

The whole war in Ukraine is one big black pill for anyone who looks at it.

Beyond brute force by the state, what is motivating Ukrainian men to keep sacrifcing themselves in this conflict? Crazy situation.

Beyond brute force by the state, what is motivating Ukrainian men to keep sacrifcing themselves in this conflict? Crazy situation.
In fact, in the first year of the war there were enough volunteers, but then, when the prospect of a quick victory evaporated, there were no more willing, so forced conscription and mobilization of prisoners were introduced.

In fact, in the first year of the war there were enough volunteers, but then, when the prospect of a quick victory evaporated, there were no more willing, so forced conscription and mobilization of prisoners were introduced.
The west shows it's true colors in this conflict. During the so called refugee crisis it was publicly announced that it is inhumane to reject any refugees that flee from war. Now the west is tolerating or even supporting the opposite.

Draft all roasties and use them as currency for the hostages that actually matter