Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are exiting a long period of bluepill

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
Do you realize it or is it just me?

Advice like "be romantic "get thrown a lot less than a few years ago

I think with all these things like rampage feminism , tinder , insta , Snapchat

Female openly saying they like tall men and big cock and all

Everyone , even bluepill people are getting unknowingly blackpill

By 2030 bluepillers will be the minority.

By 2030 bluepillers will be the minority.
I wonder what next stage of slutery and whoredom and hypergamy women will arrive to :feelskek:

But I think I already know :

-I think things like polyamory, an attractive man sharing a few girls will be socially acceptable.

-If you have a girl and she sleep around , then it’s ok

I wonder what next stage of slutery and whoredom and hypergamy women will arrive to
We are going to follow nature. With all the affirmative action and discrimination against men going on, economic and political power will shift to w*men, and men will be worker bees and f*males will end up being the queen bees of society.

Considering how popular red and black pill content is on youtube, I doubt there are too many gen Z guys who haven't heard of those terms. If I had to guess less than 10% of gen z will be bluepilled. Its more apparent than ever, thanks to tinder, who women choose to have sex with and who they don't want.

bruh this shit already got trump elected and abortion outlawed in at least one? state
whats going to happen is politics are going to go HARD right

or

the west will decline into 3rd world while every man with a brain flees to cheaper countries with less insane foids

or

hard right and hard left will cause a civil war

right wing will obvs win because it's all angry white dudes with assault rifles
left wing is all foids, trannies and pussies with a few angry blacks that have rusty popguns
The thing you don’t understand is between these two period there will be a significant amount of time

We’re not yet at full stage unlivable society , women still have year to push their feminist overlord society.

Unfortunately for you and I we live in this transitional time.

So we are the one who are going to endure the full might of female supremacy

The youngun who will live in the fall of this system are going to be so lucky

it doesn't really seem to matter because men continue to have an extremely low ability to impose their will

so guys can now get scammed by some online classes teaching you about "the blue pill" and "how to neg women" but that's about it, their life stays exactly the same

The thing you don’t understand is between these two period there will be a significant amount of time

We’re not yet at full stage unlivable society , women still have year to push their feminist overlord society.

Unfortunately for you and I we live in this transitional time.

So we are the one who are going to endure the full might of female supremacy

The youngun who will live in the fall of this system are going to be so lucky
Woman are elevated and tailwinded to hell an Back .there must be some Motive to this , propably to make man weaker and Jealous.

Woman are elevated and tailwinded to hell an Back .there must be some Motive to this , propably to make man weaker and Jealous.
There is no motive , it’s just human nature.

Why would economy and the elite repress women for your ass?

They are half the country , they are the biggest consumer, they are a major political force to the democrats, they’re very vulnerable to any media manipulation, you name it ( Ukraine , Covid …)

They’re also one of the main force for immigration

Why would society try to win men demographic, specially us outcast , we serve no purpose for them

They are half the country , they are the biggest consumer, they are a major political force to the democrats, they’re very vulnerable to any media manipulation, you name it ( Ukraine , Covid …)

Why would society try to win men demographic, specially us outcast , we serve no purpose for them
yea thats what i mean , they make woman stronger " ( have more influence , smv , social media etc ) so they can exploit man .

yea thats what i mean , they make woman stronger " ( have more influence , smv , social media etc ) so they can exploit man .
It’s not to exploit men , it’s simply women bring mad money to the system

Lol, sounds like something from the 50s. Most men are blackpilled but they don’t use the term. Everybody is improving nowadays and is trying to make money. For what? For female attention. We are nothing but little apes

Lol, sounds like something from the 50s. Most men are blackpilled but they don’t use the term. Everybody is improving nowadays and is trying to make money. For what? For female attention. We are nothing but little apes
No fuckin man under 40 will have the nerve to give you this advice:feelskek:

Under 70:yes:.
Nah old boomers +50 are capable of giving you this advice.

They think they were so slick with women, not even realizing they lived in a world where women were shackled.

No feminism
No massive presence of women in the workforce
No fuckin smartphone (biggest game changer)
No social media
Patriarchy
Plethora of law that give women power
Abortion marginalized

Under that every man who work the lowest job could find pussy

I think red pill is more widespread than ever, which is good it’s mostly failed normies blaming women :feelskek:

It’s blackpill in disguise

No, most are redpill simps which leads to a bluepill lifeatyle

Nah old boomers +50 are capable of giving you this advice.

They think they were so slick with women, not even realizing they lived in a world where women were shackled.

No feminism
No massive presence of women in the workforce
No fuckin smartphone (biggest game changer)
No social media
Patriarchy
Plethora of law that give women power
Abortion marginalized

Under that every man who work the lowest job could find pussy
Deal

high iq

Do you realize it or is it just me?

I think with all these things like rampage feminism , tinder , insta , Snapchat

Female openly saying they like tall men and big cock and all

Everyone , even bluepill people are getting unknowingly blackpill
you forget although these men although are unwittingly getting blackpilled because, (in my opinion), mainly of womens ACTUAL BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS THEM MORE THAN ANYTHING.

You forget they can be less bluepilled THAN BEFORE but still be SIMPS WHEN CONFRONTED AND BEING AROUND WOMEN.

THEY DO NOT KNOW ANY OTHER WAY THAN TO SIMP FOR WOMEN TO GET WITH THEM

You can be blackpilled in thought but still revert to the same behaviours if you are:
1 DUMB ENOUGH
2 HOPELESS ENOUGH TO BELIEVE YOU HAVE NO OTHER MOVE

this is where they are at

They are getting fucked up and wacked by the wave of feminism and the massive leaps in standards and demands of women

but they are so dumb they are still reverting back to the way they behaved before

someone SAYING they WILL DO A CERTAIN MOVE TO A CERTAIN PERSON IN A GIVEN SITUATION

MEANS JACK SHIT

THE MOMENT OF PROOF IS THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS AND THE ACTION TAKEN AT THAT MOMENT

EVERYTHING ELSE MEANS JACK

The zoomers SAY AND TALK BIG

the the moment of proof comes and they fold like oragami and go STRAIGHT BACK TO SIMPING CUCKS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back