Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Men are "Economically Unattractive"

Even the headline is a massive blackpill. Basically admitting that the average man is only attractive to women because of his money. It’s also admitting that hypergamy is real, they can’t find husbands because they refuse to date down. Only Chad gets to hit it for free.

Even the headline is a massive blackpill. Basically admitting that the average man is only attractive to women because of his money. Only Chad gets to hit it for free.
Hence sub 7 theory

Foids are mentally and vaginally unattractive.

There are still so many copers and redpill delusions in the comments especially from mgtow fucks.

Men only really have the incentive to become economically successful, if by doing so it means they can have a wife that there is a 90%+ chance she will remain in the marriage for life. Then when the man has children he works to provide for them and also to improve the families long term economic stability.

Meanwhile guys like us, we are taking Friday off and doing our hobbies for a 3 day weekend. Plus not that interested in promotions.

B-but women empowerment! Wasn’t the whole point of women in the workplace to make women independent so they’re not reliant on a man anymore? Hmmmm seems as though you can’t trump biology, and foids are looking for 7 figure chad...

Meme gender, repeal their rights and enslave them now.. for their own good.. it’s the only way

Just fucking lol...
I'm not even going to go into how this short "article" has managed to fit so much retardation in so few words

I don’t care, I just want my hair back.

Even the headline is a massive blackpill. Basically admitting that the average man is only attractive to women because of his money. It’s also admitting that hypergamy is real, they can’t find husbands because they refuse to date down. Only Chad gets to hit it for free.
yeah chads can get sex with 6/10 women or below very easily. might take a bit of wine and dining to fuck prime 8-9/10 stacies though

Men only really have the incentive to become economically successful, if by doing so it means they can have a wife that there is a 90%+ chance she will remain in the marriage for life. Then when the man has children he works to provide for them and also to improve the families long term economic stability.

Meanwhile guys like us, we are taking Friday off and doing our hobbies for a 3 day weekend. Plus not that interested in promotions.
True, men's wages will continue to stagnate in the future because without a wife to look after, there's no motivation for us to work. Men don't waste their money on expensive shit they don't need like the latest smartphones or brand shoes. So for a single man, making just enough to survive and have internet connection is good enough.

Women's wages will continue to rise because they are impulsive, low-IQ and obsessed with fitting in which makes them great consumers. They work solely to buy crap they can show off to friends, even if they are married and have children. Because they were not programmed by nature to be the main caretaker of their families, they expect men to do it for them. Thus, this trend will not end as long as women are allowed to work.

Oh, those poor women.

The notion that the man is supposed to be the bread winner seems to persist. Women crave for the patriarchy.

More important. We must figure out how much money a man must earn in order to be economically attractive. I whink that if you are ethnic, you will have to hypercompensate.
The notion that the man is supposed to be the bread winner seems to persist. Women crave for the patriarchy.
They want to create patriarchy, since it never existed.

Women working is a mistake

As I’ve said before, the option to become a betabux is quickly becoming a thing of the past

foids want the advantages of patriarchy without the "downsides" e. g. having to stay virgin until marriage, not cheating with chad, no revealing clothes etc.

Why would she need a betabux when she can work, use a sperm bank to get pregnant, and pay someone else to raise the kid while she goes to work? Everything is outsourced in capitalism, EVERYTHING.

Imagine the reverse, that but for women

How can you take these people seriously? What a person with a normal IQ would think: "that's bad, economy is going to shit, soon we will have masses of men without jobs, dateless and with nothing to live for, what can be done to remedy this?" What the vaginal jew thinks: "oh noes, men are such losers! we managed to occupy most of jobs through affirmative action and bring down the wages for everyone, but that's still men's fault! who will take care of Tyrone Jr. if i can't even find betas with a lot of money anymore?" Disgusting behavior.

True, men's wages will continue to stagnate in the future because without a wife to look after, there's no motivation for us to work. Men don't waste their money on expensive shit they don't need like the latest smartphones or brand shoes. So for a single man, making just enough to survive and have internet connection is good enough.

Women's wages will continue to rise because they are impulsive, low-IQ and obsessed with fitting in which makes them great consumers. They work solely to buy crap they can show off to friends, even if they are married and have children. Because they were not programmed by nature to be the main caretaker of their families, they expect men to do it for them. Thus, this trend will not end as long as women are allowed to work.
I’ve seen a wave of men doing the exact same things but for female attention and for status

They start purchasing the latest shoes, newest iPhone, designer clothes acting thuggish all this for status and women.

They were my schoolmates

The New York Post went even farther by making it sound like men being poor is a women's issue:

The New York Post went even farther by making it sound like men being poor is a women's issue:

That article you linked admitted women date up

Read this fucking shit.
They make it look like women are the fucking victims :feelskek:

Can someone pls copy paste the whole entire article here can’t read the whole bullshit

What the vaginal jew thinks: "oh noes, men are such losers! we managed to occupy most of jobs through affirmative action and bring down the wages for everyone, but that's still men's fault! who will take care of Tyrone Jr. if i can't even find betas with a lot of money anymore?" Disgusting behavior.

"Women are attracted to status" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

How can you take these people seriously? What a person with a normal IQ would think: "that's bad, economy is going to shit, soon we will have masses of men without jobs, dateless and with nothing to live for, what can be done to remedy this?" What the vaginal jew thinks: "oh noes, men are such losers! we managed to occupy most of jobs through affirmative action and bring down the wages for everyone, but that's still men's fault! who will take care of Tyrone Jr. if i can't even find betas with a lot of money anymore?" Disgusting behavior.
The foid cries in pain as she strikes you.

The thing is, even if women were willing to date down, why should men get married? For what purpose is a woman to a man other than to have his children and provide affection? Most foids can't even do those two things.

Thruout all our history, in all mammals/flock animals, males attract women by showing off their resources and the capabilities to gather resources in the future. Its a key fundamental in the attactiveness for males: Resources, "money", being able to provide.

As it is, in humans, men.

Today, society take money from the man, thru the tax bux system, indirectly handing it over to the woman. This renders the vaste majority of men unattractive, whereas before, he would have been attractive.

So yeah, society is going downhill fast, feminism never ever works.

soon males will be unattractive in every way, wtf is even this world we live in

Today, society take money from the man, thru the tax bux system, indirectly handing it over to the woman. This renders the vast majority of men unattractive, whereas before, he would have been attractive.

Taxing non-chads and giving the money to useless whores is 100 times worse than rape. The least we should get is daily sex with government hookers if they expect uncucked men to contribute.

99/1 rule for betabuxxers now, many men very hard

It's going to be over for chads sooner than I have thought.

Women working is a mistake
This is why I find "betabux" mostly cope. Foids nowadays are showered with jobs and spots at good schools, just for having a vagina. A large scale betabux dynamic stopped existing decades ago.

This is why I find "betabux" mostly cope. Foids nowadays are showered with jobs and spots at good schools, just for having a vagina. A large scale betabux dynamic stopped existing decades ago.
It was a good option even chads used to do it now it is all bones and hairline and race

B-but women empowerment! Wasn’t the whole point of women in the workplace to make women independent so they’re not reliant on a man anymore? Hmmmm seems as though you can’t trump biology, and foids are looking for 7 figure chad...

Meme gender, repeal their rights and enslave them now.. for their own good.. it’s the only way
High iq. We did everything to empower this beasts so that money and status wouldn't have affected mate selection any longer but guess what? Butterfly effect. Foids by nature look for status and money so if you give them status and money they will ask for more stats and money in a man to feel attraction toward him.
They also are miserable in the long run

Yeah, I think the meme of the 30-year old roastie "settling down" with a beta cuck purely for his money doesn't really happen anymore except for millionaires maybe. This system died with sites like Patreon/onlyfans and the ability for foids to make money by pointing a camera at their ass.

Thruout all our history, in all mammals/flock animals, males attract women by showing off their resources and the capabilities to gather resources in the future. Its a key fundamental in the attactiveness for males: Resources, "money", being able to provide.

As it is, in humans, men.

Today, society take money from the man, thru the tax bux system, indirectly handing it over to the woman. This renders the vaste majority of men unattractive, whereas before, he would have been attractive.

Egalitarianism is shit. Foids shouldn't have the right to vote

"Economically Unattractive" absolute no shame :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

money is needed for anything; Not only are foids who love money, but their interest is based mostly on that, but it depends a lot on the occasions