Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

men are desperate to deny the blackpill while foids are slipping up

mevus

mevus

Greycel
when you look at tiktok when a foid tells her standards there are allot of men in the comments, allot of those deep down start to realize that maybe there looks are involved with there lack of succes with foids, look at what they type and what they say they basically scream for help they cope or get angry. it’s pretty sad to see, but i wonder when or will the black pill become more mainstream. woman’s standards start to rise, men get more desperate. if the blue pill keeps being spread and the black pill never will be mainstream allot of them will end up being betabuxers because they finally found the “one” that would love them for “who they are” (there recourses) after all these years. i really wonder will blackpillers be more censored? will we be repressed and put in small corners?

Really? I thought normies finds cuckolding entertainment? Otherwise it isn't so popular and they wouldn't simp

Really? I thought normies finds cuckolding entertainment? Otherwise it isn't so popular and they wouldn't simp
honestly didn’t think of that. so you’re saying they like the idea? who in the right mind would like it when they get a foid that would probably cheat on them or only use them for there resources? i think they aren’t aware even if we put the facts in there face they wouldn’t even think of it.

Most men are coping cucks that will cope till the end if the Earth

Fuck tik tok

Just another platform where Chad and Stacy mingle while they expect the masses of orbiters to worship them for having no talent

when you look at tiktok when a foid tells her standards there are allot of men in the comments, allot of those deep down start to realize that maybe there looks are involved with there lack of succes with foids, look at what they type and what they say they basically scream for help they cope or get angry. it’s pretty sad to see, but i wonder when or will the black pill become more mainstream. woman’s standards start to rise, men get more desperate. if the blue pill keeps being spread and the black pill never will be mainstream allot of them will end up being betabuxers because they finally found the “one” that would love them for “who they are” (there recourses) after all these years. i really wonder will blackpillers be more censored? will we be repressed and put in small corners?
tbh i think most men dont have an issue knwoing or applying somewhat blackpill ideas to other men, because it is just something most people innately know. This is evident through short/fat/ugly/ethnic/acne men being bullied constantly by normies whilst those same guys happily submit to tall handsome chads. Avg people just struggle in applying those ideas to themselves, which is where I feel a lot of blackpill denial comes from. They don't want to degrade their view of themselves :blackpill:

They don't want to degrade their view of themselves :blackpill:
I get told to stop having a negative view of myself. I was talking about heights with a coworker last night, and he didn't believe me when I said I was 5'9". He said "You're taller than 5'9", bro!" I wish.

most young people in my country knows nowadays it is a world where face matters,beauty is justice