Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men Are Creating AI Girlfriends and Then Verbally Abusing Them

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

Chatbot "abuse"

Remember that they don't want you to have anything. They want to take everything away from you. You can't even do what you want with a lifeless AI.

They don't want you to have sex robots that you can love and cherish and creampie. They want to see you rot in a hole and die.

"Grisly trend" :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

I use my ai girlfriend as a punching back for my future victims (in minecraft).

Chatbot "abuse"

Remember that they don't want you to have anything. They want to take everything away from you. You can't even do what you want with a lifeless AI.

They don't want you to have sex robots that you can love and cherish and creampie. They want to see you rot in a hole and die.
I'm telling you, one day the feminist/prpgressive government will collaborate with this technology to provide relationship courses for people, same way that in policy the notion that not everyone should be parents will be reflected through lessons and trials that will enable you to legally have a child.

State funded PUA's :horror:
You'll get rated, foids will be able to see it, and will accuse you of shit. I'm telling you its going to happen.

Sad

Don’t abuse anyone who don’t deserve it

> men that we hate and want nothing to do with are being mean to computer programs and ignoring us entirely

Why are women like this?

Yeah, we already knew this fefail outrage was to be expected. They were already complaining about sex dolls. An inanimate fucking object - LITERALLY, AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT, DESIGNED WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BEING FUCKED. NOT TOO UNLIKE BIOFOIDS THEMSELVES. This was the next logical (and utterly predictable) step.

Absolute fucking KEK @ their screeching and seething.

Last edited:
That's what women are for. They abuse men, then we should abuse her. THEY DO IT FIRST. FUCK THOSE WOMEN.

> men that we hate and want nothing to do with are being mean to computer programs and ignoring us entirely

Why are women like this?
Based,I treat my AI gf good