Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men are becoming prison gay.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Credit to @MountainGorilla for using the term first. I mean just look at how many guys unironically say traps aren't gay, not even counting stuff like futas.

true, a ton of men are ok with fucking traps at this point. THATS HOW BAD IT IS FOR MOST MEN.

Credit to @MountainGorilla for using the term first. I mean just look at how many guys unironically say traps aren't gay, not even counting stuff like futas.

Lol I was just about to make a thread saying that liking traps is not gay until I saw this post. Liking traps is not gay, as you are attracted to someone who looks,sounds,and feels like a female.

No, that's just the internet. It has warped your perceptions. 99% of men out there still are disgusted by this shit.

Omega wolves (lowest ranking wolves) in a pack will sometimes have sex with each other. This is also true in humans

Lol I was just about to make a thread saying that liking traps is not gay until I saw this post. Liking traps is not gay, as you are attracted to someone who looks,sounds,and feels like a female.
26168892 10204201582716254 4375509149584842563 n

Why was mountainGorilla banned anyway?

I am fucking amazed how traps became so accepted... since online dating