Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

men are a disgrace too, sometimes I hate them more than women

B

BornToDie

Self-banned
-
I've always been bullied more by men and they always made fun of me in front of toiles to impress them. Willing to do anything to please women. This slave behavior of men makes me fucking hate them even more. The only reason women have power today is because feminist men allowed. Feminists always bragging about how independent they are, but without men they would be nothing.

Men are probably the main reason you're an incel. If there weren't so many puss slavers doing everyhting to please women, they would still be housewives, devoted to their husbands and not chad-only whores with no dignity whatsoever.

Would the same men who have bullied you done so if females didn't find that behaviour attractive? It all comes back to pleasing women's retarded desires, always. They're the root cause

Would the same men who have bullied you done so if females didn't find that behaviour attractive? It all comes back to pleasing women's retarded desires, always. They're the root cause
:yes:

I got bullied by both.

Yeah, but in this situation women are only audience, while the men are actively bullying you... they are the ones most responsible. I don't really know, im drunk as fuck now. Just venting

Men are the cause why women have so many power.

Especially all kind of simps and cucks.

Its the men funding these OF thots so plenty of reasons to hate men too

It persists even here. I went through some old posts on this forum out of boredom, and found this gem -

Imagine being this much in denial of third wave feminism because West is doing 'good' when the prosperity of the same West is built upon tribalism and bloodshed. Or maybe the sentiment here used to be different 5 years ago.

Juice.

Simps.

Cucks.

Attractive foids because I am unexistant to them.

It requires concentration to see a pattern.

I got shit from both sides, but men were the ones that took it a step further by beating me up.

Join the army. It will shift your focus towards a greater purpose. You'll probably die but at least you served your country and went out with dignity.
Idiotic boomer advice. Joining the army in any western country (and not only) means signing up to die for globohomo, feminism, fag marriage and Israel.

Last edited:
Join the army. It will shift your focus towards a greater purpose. You'll probably die but at least you served your country and went out with dignity.
Bull shit boomer barf

true

Simps are annoying. That's all I gotta say. They boost woman's egos and give them power that turn them into divas. And unstable.

Men ( not Incels ) are not only bullies but toxic cunts and the worse are the white knights

I've always been bullied more by men and they always made fun of me in front of toiles to impress them. Willing to do anything to please women. This slave behavior of men makes me fucking hate them even more. The only reason women have power today is because feminist men allowed. Feminists always bragging about how independent they are, but without men they would be nothing.

Men are probably the main reason you're an incel. If there weren't so many puss slavers doing everyhting to please women, they would still be housewives, devoted to their husbands and not chad-only whores with no dignity whatsoever.
i miss the old days thats when women actually respected men.

Exactly. Women are sexual sadists. They put double standards to fail non-sociopath men, often arbitrary, small, insignificant things.
The reason the world is designed for evil people are women's intrinsic drive to breed with the most evil men they can.

I've only fought very few foids back in school, a pussy whipped male is my enemy who wished they could've made me a laughing stock but I made some allies because i never backed down.

Pussy whipped males are a foid's attack dog to defend yourself against more than 1 is a hard task sometimes you'll have to go back to the drawing board and go again the next day.

But then again, would they outwardly show those desires if we hadn’t let them be