Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men and Women should be segregated

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
From the age of 6 on there should be no intermixing of females and males. They should be segregated in actions as well as discourse. No television shows should show young men or young females talking to each other or completing tasks together. Women are purely reproductive assets and their mixing into workforce and male spaces leads to an unmistakable power advantage with their choosing of mates. In non soy land*
I have noticed that any show with female character speaking to males and their “friendships” is biggest cuck in world. Women have no friends women have no intelligence and women don’t give an f about the collective.

This is what the norm was until soy cucks decided that wahmen are equal to men and should infiltrate everything which is male dominated because they are so strong and independent :society::society:

Gay behavior would explode just like in catholic seminars :society:

Fuck no, I hate normans too. At least I can stare at a nice ass.

Segregation is a very simple and effective solution to a lot of the problems humanity is facing today. Too bad soyciety is too retarded to even consider it.

Fuck no, I hate normans too. At least I can stare at a nice ass.
Normies are a lot more tolerable if there are no foids around for them to try to impress. Also, staring at foids' asses is cucked.

Segregation is a very simple and effective solution to a lot of the problems humanity is facing today. Too bad soyciety is too retarded to even consider it.

Its not a matter of retardation. Women won't allow it. Segregation of the sexes is against their interests.

Normies are a lot more tolerable if there are no foids around for them to try to impress.

This is the most optimal solution but unfortunately in this clown world you'll be deemed a sexist and a misogynist, even an extremist.

Its not a matter of retardation. Women won't allow it. Segregation of the sexes is against their interests.
The ones who are in power are men. They are retarded for thinking with their dicks and, as a result, giving their power away to foids.

That would take away foid's power and the rich liberal white chad's power. Not happening.

But segregation is a good thing all around. Not just with sexes. But with races, age range, IQ range, height, looks, etc... Thats how things always were.

If you mix people up, there will be inequality, disillusionment, and possibly conflict.

In the case with foids, its the worst kind of integration as far as space. Men can't concentrate and don't become productive. So society doesn't become productive and strong. I find it hilarious. Back in the late 2000s, college foids were just beginning to flaunt off their social media with pics of their partying and what they wore on campus. Shit like that causes mass disillusionment among men particularly low value men (aka most ethnic men and bottom of the barrel white men[as even low value white men can often ascend with noodlewhores]).

Last edited:
just talibanmaxx theory :feelskek:

Women should all be deported to an uninhabited part of earth and forced to fend for themselves without the help of males.

This was actually enforced on me till the age of 18.

It would have worked/been great too IF it had been enforced on everyone else also.

As it was it backfired badly and ruined my life.