Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men and women being equal is just as dumb as humans and dogs being equals.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
99% of inventions in history have been done by men. Our entire society from the bottom to top has been created by men. Women depend on men for their provision just as dogs rely on their masters to feed them everyday.

Women are even lower than boys(I'm talking under age 18 boys) since the U15 boys soccer team beat the women's national soccer team. Also trannies come and completely destroy women at their own sports.

The only thing that women excel at are childrearing and giving blowjobs. That's their entire purpose of their existence. Women are very insecure if you bring this up because they know this is true. Giving them rights was the biggest mistake of mankind and generations of men will pay for this.

Women are always a couple of steps below a man and they are a step down from teenager boys. Such a meme gender indeed.

99% of inventions in history have been done by men. Our entire society from the bottom to top has been created by men. Women depend on men for their provision just as dogs rely on their masters to feed them everyday.

Women are even lower than boys(I'm talking under age 18 boys) since the U15 boys soccer team beat the women's national soccer team. Also trannies come and completely destroy women at their own sports.

The only thing that women excel at are childrearing and giving blowjobs. That's their entire purpose of their existence. Women are very insecure if you bring this up because they know this is true. Giving them rights was the biggest mistake of mankind and generations of men will pay for this.

Women are always a couple of steps below a man and they are a step down from teenager boys. Such a meme gender indeed.
Child rearing, is that why so many single mother households have future felons & I'm pretty sure there are many faggots that would disagree to boot.

What they're actually good at is manipulation & fucking everything up with their emotions dictating actions.

Child rearing, is that why so many single mother households have future felons & I'm pretty sure there are many faggots that would disagree to boot.
Child rearing requires a father figure as well, I agree. Maybe you are correct and mothers suck at child-rearing too. Failure of a gender.

Child rearing requires a father figure as well, I agree. Maybe you are correct and mothers suck at child-rearing too. Failure of a gender.
A woman is only any good if a competent man is taking charge.

Wow, the great talent of shitting out a child after being creampied, which most of modern frontholes consider too much of a burden anyways - what a great achievement that automatically turns you into a human being worthy of respect.

Wow, the great talent of shitting out a child after being creampied, which most of modern frontholes consider too much of a burden anyways - what a great achievement that automatically turns you into a human being worthy of respect.
Being a woman is life on easy mode yet they insist they have it so hard lmao.

All you need to do as a woman to have a good standard of living is have sex with your betabux once a month and maybe look after a kid or two if that. That beats working a shitty 9-to-5 any day of the week and notice most women who do have jobs usually don’t study anything challenging — they do most often do something easy then count on their man to handle the high earning. Exceptions exist and all that, but that’s the norm has been my observation. Men by comparison just can’t get away with remotely the same stuff.

If that fails my government is far far more willing to help (as are many parents and families and shelters for that matter) if you’re female.

Meanwhile if you’re a man you actually have to work for a living and carry yourself (and you’re expected to carry your family/woman if you have them ... often times later you’ll get divorce raped to boot lmao) — no one else will.

Women’s “””””problems”””” are often men’s dreams as Gymcelled stated before.

Last edited:
The only thing that women excel at are childrearing and giving blowjobs.
women are better at breastfeeding, not childrearing.
they kill their infant children at rates of five times as much as men, and that's not counting abortions.
if abortions counted, they would kill children at a rate of more than 70 million to 1, probably.

Women are taught to no longer value their good traits. The neocons want a gray work unit without identity/capacity for critical thinking/different ideology/race/gender/community.

Last edited:
they kill their infant children at rates of five times as much as men, and that's not counting abortions.
if abortions counted, they would kill children at a rate of more than 70 million to 1, probably.
Brutal. The abortionpill killed pretty much all my preconceived romantic sentiments about the beauty of a woman in motherhood. How callously they disregard the sacred bond between mother and child is one of the few things which is truly heartbreaking to me.

Brutal. The abortionpill killed pretty much all my preconceived romantic sentiments about the beauty of a woman in motherhood. How callously they disregard the sacred bond between mother and child is one of the few things which is truly heartbreaking to me.

it's never been a sacred bond. there's so little commendable about women, so a "sacred bond" between mother and child had to be invented to pretend that women are capable of any kind of love at all. since it was so obvious women can't love men, it was decided arbitrarily that they must love their own children (otherwise we'd have to admit that women are incapable of love). this is not the case.

mothers despise their ugly children. think back on how your mother treated you and if that was a relationship of love or hate. they are very vain and hate seeing their own ugly genes as a constant mirror before them. only good-looking men believe in maternal love. and no hapa has good memories of his noodle mother, who despises her son for not being fully white. (i'm not a hapa)

or niggers and whites

High IQ. Foids pretty much have the same mentality as children and should be treated as such. It was a joke to give them the rights to do anything.
Women hate their own children too

They kill them and raise universally criminals

Some evil foids kill their own unborn babies and try to make excuses up like saying “they are just a clump of cells“ even if that baby has been developing for a few months. But that's foids for you in this day and age, they'd rather whore around and let their babies get killed instead of settling down and starting a family.
Nothing good about them but pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back