Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men and women are inherently evil and should be destroyed

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I want the entire slums of humanity to Eradicated for the good of the new erenyeager empire. We will make new based beings that will replace the primitive evil primates.:feelsokman: they will be loyal and follow orders and will eat everyone on earth:shock: humanity will be nothing. But first the Jews must take over.

Not a redditor. I'm thinking one step ahead. How can I trust males that will kill me for vagina. I got no time for that. If only men learned that competition kills. Then they can truly be based. But it's not happening. So this is a side plan. For testicles users. Women on the other hand are easy to get rid of because they are low IQ. Same with bull men

I want the entire slums of humanity to Eradicated for the good of the new erenyeager empire. We will make new based beings that will replace the primitive evil primates.:feelsokman: they will be loyal and follow orders and will eat everyone on earth:shock: humanity will be nothing. But first the Jews must take over.
go eren yaeger

All redditors follow your misanthropic death cult ideology.
Nah. I'm based. You just fail to see it because your testicles are controlling your brain:cryfeels:

go eren yaeger
YES WE WILL GET RID OF THE FUCKERS THAT RUINED EVERYTHING THE FIRST FOOT THEY SET ON THESE LANDS. THIS WAS MY WORLD BEFORE MY BIRTH. IT MUST GO CORRECT:shock: ANYONE WHO SIDES WITH ME IS A TRUE ERENYEAGERIAN TO THE END. GET RID OF THESE UNLOYAL PARASITES:feelsree:

Yeah well your a shithead poopuy poop poop nigger.
I WILL CASTRATE YOUR MARBLE BALLS IN SUPER MONKEY SQUARE 500 WITH RTX ON YOU GOYIM:feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back