Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Memories are returning and causing nightmares

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Like many of us here, most of my life has been complete shit. I have been able to block out very large amounts of my childhood and early adulthood. Quite a lot of my life has been forgotten! It is hard work and involves never thinking or reminiscing or looking at old pics. Mainly because most memories are bad, due to my life being shitty.

Unfortunately recently some memories have popped back in which I had suppressed quite successfully. Not only does it suck to remember but it has also been causing me to have nightmares too. The whole situation makes me sad and sadness is one of my most difficult emotions to deal with. Sorry just had to vent.

I used to suppress my memories of my entire life because of how miserable and shit it is. But ever since I started getting high, those memories have been dredged up by the THC and despite how painful they are to relive, I find myself loathe to let them go, now. My life may have sucked, and my memories may be shit and painful, but it's my life, and it's what made me the way I am today. So now I feel a strange sort of attachment to those memories, and have been trying to piece together memories of my earlier life so I can have my own identity back. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::smonk::smonk:

If any of that made sense.

"Just Cuckmaxx bro!"
my past IT self would have said