Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Memorial for ZkinnyG and Toadman

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I would like to very briefly pay my respects to two posters who I miss since they were banned here. There are a few posters I could dedicate this thread too, posters who have gone or been banned but have not been forgotten by the community that they have touched and been a part of. However this particular memorial is dedicated to @ZkinnyG and @Toadman as they were among two of the most dedicated posters in regards to the islampill. They believed in a better world for all incels underneath the overarching banner of Islam and fought tooth and nail to ensure that incels had a future in the Islamic community. They ensured that our fight against women and society was not in vain and that Allah and the great Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, were with us to help guide us toward victory.

Regardless of your thoughts on them, whether you loved them or maybe even loathed them for their beliefs, please take a moment of your time to remember these lost souls who will never again post on .co and wage jihad against infidels and women. Inshallah, we will remember these brave soldiers of Inceldom and Islam.

TAKBIR!

The Islamophic USA Empire, using its proxy(incels.co) censored such fine gentlemen

@ZkinnyG Vila I Frid din sandneger
Pepesuit

U are with Allah now

Last edited:
Zkinny was my nigga.

Dont worry man. I'll keep looking fresh in these airpods.

You shall live on through them.

20200302 202000

Why they keep taking my niggas away from me man?

It’s over for opie

StinkyG and Loadman are sucking infidel dick in hell for being dirty muzzie sand sucking terroritcels

Niggers deserved it

over for you, OP

It's over for tou too

well this is ironic...

I guess i can unignore z then

Absolutely brutal ban pill here :feelsbadman:

Rip @ShySaxon you didnt deserve to be banned