Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Meme Snapchat rejection that I got in 2017.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I added random girls on Snapchat (all of which I nicknamed as cumslut#1, cumslut#2, etc. later on) through one of my friends and I would literally ask them if I was ugly. All of them said yes, but some (like this chick) instantly unadded me after seeing my picture.

View: https://i.imgur.com/xcjdvsi.png

After I sent the picture, she immediately unadded me. She didn't see the part where I asked her to be my gf. :blackpill:

I did the same thing using the exact same kind of retard language, while LARPing as Orb from Lookism on another Snapchat account, using the literal exact same girls, and I was able to actually make conversations with them. :blackpill::feelskek:

Lost most of the pictures unfortunately, this one was the only one that was able to survive like seven phone wipes.

Thanks for the dark orange filter over the entire picture it really helped me grasp the content

Brutal though why would you do that :feelsXmas:

Thanks for the dark orange filter over the entire picture it really helped me grasp the content

Brutal though why would you do that :feelsXmas:
Blue light filter. This was back before phones had them built-in.