Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Members who claim to have never had oneitis

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Are asexual and don’t belong here IMO.

Oneitis is the epitome of the blue pill.

What if I just wanna slay?

I agree because assexuals aren't celibate since they don't want sex BUT: "Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. The user should be indistinguishable from other incel members, mentioning they aren't incel is an instant ban. "
So if they are blackpilled and don't share their assexuality here they got to stay.

Oneitis is the epitome of the blue pill.
tbh yes i had one oneitis when i was like 12-13 and then i realized i'm not attractive and got semi-redpilled about foids that they flock to chads more

tfw 14 y/o 6'2 chad with abs

Having a oneitis after you are blackpilled is just retarded.

keep crying for me and my minor crushes during adolescence

I used to have an oneitis when I was 12, but she destroyed my bluepilled heart and showed me how life is for "ugly as the devil" man, as she said.
Since then, I never cared about women again. Oneitis is for very bluepilled people, as I used to be.

Having a oneitis is one of the the most cucked acts you can do as an undesirable male. You are simping over some whore who doesn't even know you exist meanwhile shes getting rawdogged and fucked in every hole by Chad and/or Tyrone. It's just cuckoldry with extra steps.

Having a oneitis is one of the the most cucked acts you can do as an undesirable male. You are simping over some whore who doesn't even know you exist meanwhile shes getting rawdogged and fucked in every hole by Chad and/or Tyrone. It's just cuckoldry with extra steps.
Based

Sooner or later the oneitis stage in life will come for everyone.

Trust me you will miss every moment youre breathing without having had a oneitis

A oneitis only can be replaced by another oneitis and so on

Dude I like you and when I lurked I always admired you posts. But this is an example of soy gatekeeping (soykeeping.) Plus it seems like a weak b8 post.

Did I have a oneitus? Yes, did I simp? Yes, did I learn my lesson? Yes, I did. Do I have them anymore? No because while I'm thinking about her some Chad is 7 inches deep in her gaping smelly blown-out asshole. So there's no point, people who have oneituses are bluepilled. Not the other way around.

@Colvin76 @Dregster666 Can you guys believe the OP? JFL.

BASED

I think it's more a matter of timing.

If you have a serious long-standing crush it must be after you've hit puberty and start desiring foids. On the other hand, I agree that having a onetitis is impossible after being blackpilled. Naturally, this leaves only the period between puberty and becoming blackpilled to experience it and hence I don't think everyone will have it tbh.