Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Members of an incel forum are downvoting my posts

Slice their heads off

Boohoo what a tragedy...

Wow! She infiltrated an inkwell forum! So cool. Stunning and brave

If a man wrote this post, he'd be featured on r/IncelTears.

We need a picture like this but with a foid instead of tranny

Attachments

• 1689133153048333.jpg
    1689133153048333.jpg
    721.9 KB · Views: 36
"Space for women only is a big ask". How ignorant can you humanly be? How braindamaged, retarded, turds-for-neurons, conciousness-free breathing through your ass zero celvin temperature IQ head transplanted onto a treestump fucking ignorant can one fucking whore be

I'm now going to downvote her on my alts just to piss her off
Same i just started caring now because she clearly really does with her retarded message at the end of her post , time to downdoot ! :dab:

Safe spaces aren't a thing on the internet. Get over yourself.

And if you think dating is demoralizing, you would literally be in a mental hospital if you were a man. You have no idea what that word means.

Imagine being a woman in the 2020s, and struggling with anything. Just kill yourself at this point.

They're talking about this as if "infiltrating" this place was an achievement of any kind :feelshaha:

Yes faggots, you are on reddit

LMAO so this is what toilets call « a big risk? » getting downvoted on reddit ? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
IMG 0808

>Complains about her 'safe space' being invaded while her friend literally does the exact same thing to us.
stupid holes :feelshaha: … such fucking hypocrites jfl , so getting an abortion is no biggie but losing soypoints on reddit is very serious business.

Based im the downvoter

These retards have lost touch with reality :lul: :lul:

She gets a friend to infiltrate this place which is a male only space and says in the same breath that foids can’t have a space to themselves.
Can't make this shit up

For every incel that downvoted her there's like 5 jews in Israel paid just to upvote retards like her. She'll be fine.

No space is safe bitch

My post isn’t as popular as I think it should be, ITS THE HECKIN INCELS

Only safe space she is entitled to is inside my dick

They're talking about this as if "infiltrating" this place was an achievement of any kind :feelshaha:
"I used google.com to hack into the incel website. This is why we need women in IT" :foidSoy:

I'm downvoting them

Cutepiegirl69 @ gmail.com

Yikes I can't make an account on .is
"I'll send you nudes if you let me play a little prank on that inkwell" :foidSoy: