Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Melinda Gates to donate $1bn in women's rights

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★

We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.

And that's still not enough for them :feelsseriously:

They still act as if women are oppressed and lack any sort of basic human rights, when it's literally the opposite. Women have access to all kinds of rights and privileges. Meanwhile, men are denied the basic human right of affection, intimacy and sex.

Mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights, mensrights,

This is why we need project 2025 we need a shining light that gives us hope in the darkness and helps us keep going

'Philantrophist' a fancy word to say you are jobless.

That pussy was fire tho it cost bill gates 11 billions in divorce.

Else how could u donate 1b in the first place and be a jobless hoe who does ted talks?

'Philantrophist' a fancy word to say you are jobless.

That pussy was fire tho it cost bill gates 11 billions in divorce.

Else how could u donate 1b in the first place and be a jobless hoe who does ted talks?
How much will Melinda get from divorce?

Details regarding the divorce were never made public, even after it was finalized. Sources reported that Melinda walked away with $76 billion, but it was not confirmed.Jul 31, 2023

Nevermind it was 76 billions not 11billions my bad.

I only have 2 billions in my bank account.

All that shit you mentioned, is a result of male-enablers, patriarchy & gynocentrism are all enforced by men, men will kill you for speaking to a 16 year old, not women, men gave women rights, men gave women all the HR positions & privilege, old white men send young men to go die in wars while they hoard all the money & pussy,old white men also make up these bullshit laws like Child Support & alimony, men are other mens biggest enemies, forgive my writing I'm in public & typing on mobile

Nevermind it was 76 billions not 11billions my bad.

I only have 2 billions in my bank account.
7d2376aacc7a265fba376aece70b3213
7d2376aacc7a265fba376aece70b3213

:society::society:
:feelsclown::feelsclown:

who cares abt this slut

All that shit you mentioned, is a result of male-enablers, patriarchy & gynocentrism are all enforced by men, men will kill you for speaking to a 16 year old, not women, men gave women rights, men gave women all the HR positions & privilege, old white men send young men to go die in wars while they hoard all the money & pussy,old white men also make up these bullshit laws like Child Support & alimony, men are other mens biggest enemies, forgive my writing I'm in public & typing on mobile
Yes. It's sort of a circular problem, because men are simps precisely because they can't get women as easily as before, so they feel the need to simp hard.

Make the state assign guaranteed wives to each man, and I'm sure simp rates will plummet. Men need to be satisfied sexually in order not to be simps. The hunger for pussy crumbs causes simping.

Correct.

Yes. It's sort of a circular problem, because men are simps precisely because they can't get women as easily as before, so they feel the need to simp hard.

Make the state assign guaranteed wives to each man, and I'm sure simp rates will plummet. Men need to be satisfied sexually in order not to be simps. The hunger for pussy crumbs causes simping.
Not enough women. We need a forced breeding program.

We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.

And that's still not enough for them :feelsseriously:

They still act as if women are oppressed and lack any sort of basic human rights, when it's literally the opposite. Women have access to all kinds of rights and privileges. Meanwhile, men are denied the basic human right of affection, intimacy and sex.
Ah shit, bitches done it again.