Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [MEGATHREAD] Food coping. List your favorite ones here! PICTURES ONLY

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I'm starting with this one...

Woah, look at this one... the cream, oh Lord...

-chicken breasts
-oats
-cheese
-eggs
-rice
-mushrooms
-weed
-tuna
-ground beef

Chocolate kebab :feelssus:

@AsgardTheFatcel is going to die from heart failure (diabetes).

FED BAITING USERS TO SEND PICS SO THEY CAN EXTRACT META DATA AND DOX YOU

FED BAITING USERS TO SEND PICS SO THEY CAN EXTRACT META DATA AND DOX YOU
Guys, stop with the fucking 'you are Mossad' bullshit. I want to stop LARPing :feelswhat: If you won't post food, then get ouf ot his thread.

And meta data? You don't even have to take pictures with your own phone. Just google up, duh!

Summoning mayonez + fries lovers from Türkiye (disclaimer, kebap is better):

@Mentally lost cel
@decembrist_kirillov

@Govid_Dorious Yeah, just quote the goddamn thing theory so I'm forced to continue the comment chain.

OK, let's stop.

Thank you, ricecels. Your contribution will not go unnoticed.

Kebab, Pizza, Reindeerbeef, Chop Suey, Hotnswret with beef, Spring rolls, Egg rolls, Lasagna, Greek salad, Kiwi, Pulled pork

Kebab, Pizza, Reindeerbeef, Chop Suey, Hotnswret with beef, Spring rolls, Egg rolls, Lasagna, Greek salad, Kiwi, Pulled pork
You have good taste, actually... :ha..feels:

Also, try sharing pictures next time.

Garlic bread i cant post pictures because im greynegro

Garlic bread i cant post pictures because im greynegro
We both went to our nearest swimming pool back in 2003 summer. Our parents knew each other from their workplace. I still felt mad about her inappropriate reaction on my school project.

We both went to our nearest swimming pool back in 2003 summer. Our parents knew each other from their workplace. I still felt mad about her inappropriate reaction on my school project.

View attachment 884155
Should have kissed her in the pool my mate while teaching her how to float on her back but now its over she doesnt even know u exist.

Should have kissed her in the pool my mate while teaching her how to float on her back but now its over she doesnt even know u exist.
Early childhood memories. I don't have fond memories of her, as we part our ways right after starting middle school.