Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel MEGA Lifefuel/cope: Watching single mothers with severely autistic children.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Oh my god I love it. I'm addicted to it. Watching old used up holes trying to cope with their fuck up of an offspring is so amazing. They always sound sad and on the verge of dying. I love it. I love I love I LOVE IT!!!. Especially single mothers!

Look at how fucked her house is in the first video. I love it. I love how the dad left her (Because she obviously dated him for his personality). I love how she cannot go out in public anymore. I love how they have to spend every single waking moment pandering and caretaking their kid.

Look at that fucking waste of Chad genes :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What if the moms in question hated non NT men?

These are just a few examples why euthanasia should be legal.

Women like them should not reproduce

Suicidefuel
second video's comment section is cucked

One less chad in the world (But foids will still fuck him so kind of no)
he ain’t getting laid, heed the not knowing about sex pill, it is real

I feel bad for the children (even if they are white).

Karma does exist.

Whose fault is it, if the child is autistic?

nice cope! i'm afraid that if i watch too many autistic videos, jewtube will fuck up my video suggestions.

Oh my god I love it. I'm addicted to it. Watching old used up holes trying to cope with their fuck up of an offspring is so amazing. They always sound sad and on the verge of dying. I love it. I love I love I LOVE IT!!!. Especially single mothers!

Look at how fucked her house is in the first video. I love it. I love how the dad left her (Because she obviously dated him for his personality). I love how she cannot go out in public anymore. I love how they have to spend every single waking moment pandering and caretaking their kid.

:feelskek:
:forcedsmile:

That guy's not sick, he's possessed.

Guys, how do you know that his father was a Chad?
In my opinion it was maybe a normal guy. People jump very fast to conclusions here.

Damn, that looks screwed.