Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Meg Myers is not hiding that she is sexual

I'd still fuck her tho if she gets rid of that stupid punk look.

Who is this slut

??? Literally nothing changed. She is very explicitly singing and presenting herself as the disgusting BPD cum dumpster that she is in both videos

Last edited:
I think she's kinda lost it.
I've watched her other videos and she seems rather unhinged.

I had the worst day today.

Genuinely confused as to how anyone could find this attractive

Never heard of her. Good, that means I am probably very disconnected from mainstream culture.

what infinite pussy does to a mf
No, just no

244.jpg

No, just no

244.jpg
I meant chads who have had infinite pussy probably find this attractive cause they've had enough of the normal stuff.

I meant chads who have had infinite pussy probably find this attractive cause they've had enough of the normal stuff.
Hilarious cope. Sexually depraved mentally ill cluster b whores ARE the norm. No self respecting man thinks this is attractive. Literally the only people in the comments are subhuman cucks who look like they're subscribed to a dozen onlyfans whores and SJWs landwhales with neon colored hair

Shes ugly as fuck

Id still smash tho maybe ngl

Stop posting who. She's in the videos.

She was more beautiful before.

There was a time that I was addicted to this song Desire after discovering in music video from the movie Fight Club.

There was a time that I was addicted to this song Desire after discovering in music video from the movie Fight Club.

Based music video appreciator.