Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Meet your new coworkers!

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
FML I quit my job and am looking for a new one.

Look at the bullshit that life in the workplace has become.

097a589e269286b6cf016deb7f91785f

Imagine if these were the coworkers that you have to suck up to every day. Every single one of them looks like a fucking vegan feminist Redditor. Not to mention the pain of having to endure their liberal trans arguments and listen to them bitch and moan about Donald Trump every day. I noped the fuck out of this one.

Can't imagine the stench of soy and fesikh :feelskek:

Why are they all wearing the same shit? :feelskek::feelskek:

NPCs to the max, this is why I hate normies and stupid hivemind bullshit like this.

Too much soy for one picture, my eyes can't handle it.

NPCs to the max, this is why I hate normies and stupid hivemind bullshit like this.
They are "a family", a family of soy-face conformist communists.

Jfl pic legit looks like taken at a Reddit meet up

Beverly Hills Cop Lol GIF

thats uniform, most business does that to streamline their look and to be easily identifiable to customers.

They are "a family", a family of soy-face conformist communists.
all major game studios have foids and soys working for them, no wonder games have become shit

Fucking disgusting. Someone needs to go ER on them

Everything about that post is disgusting, the matching clothes, the fucking soyface, their weird arm positions, and the high amount of noodlewhores

Why are they all wearing the same flannel shirt ?

They seem like a place accepting subhumans so... :feelsokman:

A lot of diversity - I see blonde, and brunette foids.

Don't, man. I start a job on Tuesday. I hate humans so much.

Don't, man. I start a job on Tuesday. I hate humans so much.
Better start practicing your soy face, and come up with things to say when the normies ask what you did over the weekend.

Better start practicing your soy face, and come up with things to say when the normies ask what you did over the weekend.
Is it inappropriate to say I've been rotting?

Is it inappropriate to say I've been rotting?
Just say you were playing video games or something that you know they're not gonna wanna talk about.

Everyone I see now is either the douchey frat/sorority type or the soy/Redditor type you see here. Where the fuck are all the normal people in between? I seriously don’t fit in anywhere

The idea that a workplace is "family" is pure cancer. I bet this shit never happened when the workforce was 100% men.

FML I quit my job and am looking for a new one.

Look at the bullshit that life in the workplace has become.

View attachment 613668

Imagine if these were the coworkers that you have to suck up to every day. Every single one of them looks like a fucking vegan feminist Redditor. Not to mention the pain of having to endure their liberal trans arguments and listen to them bitch and moan about Donald Trump every day. I noped the fuck out of this one.
One of the girls with no chin at my work called me a woman because of my height:feelskek: this was unprovoked as I was literally walking to go use the bathroom to take a piss:fuk:

Last edited:
Everyone I see now is either the douchey frat/sorority type or the soy/Redditor type you see here. Where the fuck are all the normal people in between? I seriously don’t fit in anywhere
The normals are the new outcasts.

This is why i was born into this world to be unnatural as I possibly can to make normies seethe. But at this cost I became an incel horse

One of the girls with no chin at my work called me a woman because of my height:feelskek: this was unprovoked as I was literally walking to go use the bathroom to take a piss:fuk:

I hope you called her a man because of her weight.