Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meet up and have a bite to eat in Sweden?

T

Traffasakaka

Banned
-
Anyone in Sweden who wanna meet up and have a bite to eat? We can eat and share our experiences and support each other.

Brocel i feel like meeting up with others who you know are incels is gonna be a constant mogging competition to gauge who is the #1cuckcel :worryfeels:

you have too little posts for someone to agree with that. if you were on year for atleast like half a year and had a few k posts maybe someone would

Not interested I have a gf

Joined Sep 12, 2021
Posts 1
Online 32m

I think not, chief.

glowing first post.

Sweden is 1500 km end to end. Where in Sweden specifically?

Jfl definitely an alt of that Swedish greycel last week, who straight up said "yes I'm a reporter for a Swedish paper" :feelskek::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

@sckicksal345 vad sägs?
ska vi ta en fika med säpo?

Tumblr c45399274a34bb1ac824b3d90c853ba8 3f886ba1 540

Leonardo dicaprio arrested on wolf of wall street set 16

“How do you do fellow incels”

Jfl definitely an alt of that Swedish greycel last week, who straight up said "yes I'm a reporter for a Swedish paper" :feelskek::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Would that be bad? Journalists are evil, but at least some have the decency to at least be partially fair. You could probably get paid and score some free food from them :feelsthink:

Count me in bro, the last incel meet was bomb :feelzez:

ea0.jpg

Would that be bad? Journalists are evil, but at least some have the decency to at least be partially fair. You could probably get paid and score some free food from them :feelsthink:
gigacope tbh. There were two sandnigger Germans here who did an "interview" with a german paper and all they did was paint them as ugly loser criminals.

gigacope tbh. There were two sandnigger Germans here who did an "interview" with a german paper and all they did was paint them as ugly loser criminals.
Lol, I bet the problem was that the journos expected Chads.is fakecels but they actually got the real losers, so they get no sympathy :feelsdevil:

It seems some goverment agency or richfags need a new guinea pig or fresh organs.

Sure ill have a bite in Sweden. I'll meet u tomorrow 5PM Mcdonalds Kata Dahlströms vög cy@ there mate. Give me a call on +46 40 888 70

Probably a journalist who makes an interview about incels :feelshaha:

No im a high inhib mentalcel and i dont want ppl to accuse me of being a fakecel

>Sweden
>Sweden

Probably a journalist who makes an interview about incels :feelshaha:
Stop acting like a paranoid cult member you stupid cunt. We can meet up at my place, i doubt a journalist would invite someone to their home.

Stop acting like a paranoid cult member you stupid cunt. We can meet up at my place, i doubt a journalist would invite someone to their home.
You're getting better fam, the Pulitzer is in your reach :feelshaha:

Anyone in Sweden who wanna meet up and have a bite to eat? We can eat and share our experiences and support each other.
If you are a white viking pink pussy blue eyed Stacy ill come ruin you woth my BBC. Other than that, no.