Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Meet Sliker the 5'4 balding dude who managed to score a goodlooking gf

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
He's commonly referred as Abe and he's always made fun of by his height and his clownish/hyper active behavior he's basically 100% jestermaxxed, i really like the dude as he's really relatable and i think every manlet can see themselves in him. He meets up with other famous streamers such as Ice Poseidon, Mizkif, etc.

As you can tell he's not bad looking, just bald and really short.

And here's his ex-girlfriend Erica Alexis:

She's clearly waay better looking than him, she's also clearly a slut. As i was too interested in their relationship i followed it consistently. They did a lot of streams together and seemed to have a good relationship. Their relationship lasted a while, but with the fights and the living together thing it's safe to say that it lasted for about 6-10 months, maybe they meet up for a while before announcing it.

They supposedly broke up because he was not an attentive bf, which may have been true. Nontheless you can see the clear lack of respect and sometimes even disdain she feels for her then "boyfriend". Sure sometimes they have a good time, but hardly she praises him and more often than not she laughs at him. I know that as a manlet is imposible to be respected, but being his gf you have to see a little "good" in him. I felt that their relationship was similar to the one Dyrus (Famous league of legends player) had with Emiru, he and sliker had goodlooking gfs while they were unnatractive with high status/money.

Common theme on these kinds of relationships is that the girl in question uses the man(usually higher status/money) to get more exposure, after they get what they want they'll break up with the dude in question.

I know that sometimes relationships do not work out. But the latest stream of sliker was the nail in the coffin to come to this conclusion, she acts toxic with him even on stream and clearly dosn't want to be around him. She expressed her annoy so much that viewers don't enjoy them anymore, imagine not even bothering to cover up your disgust of him on camera lmao.

Nowadays they're living together but clearly are not in a relationship, they act as "friends" but Sliker clearly wants to get the relationship back. Meanwhile Erica surely wants to fuck better looking males.

This is really sad to be honest, there's no winning as a short male most of the time. This is why jestermaxxing acomplishes nothing. Sure he may have gotten to fuck a really goodlooking girl a couple of times, but i'm sure it was not enjoyable for her and more of a bother. Other than that if he had any lacking as a bf she could've ended up things on good terms but at least respecting him. Which clearly she does not do.

You may be thinking "But he got laid in the end" He may have gotten sex but nowadays acts like a cuck to get something that he may probably never get again, he tasted the forbidden fruit only to know that he won't get any taste in his remaining lifetime.

Here's the latest stream for those interested:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INUADUa02oU

After the first hour is when they start building stuff and the tension is palpable.

Last edited:
she was trying to get more popular by dating him

Damn I remember first seeing Sliker on the RajjPatel show. He was such a character.
Good for him that he ascended but it's a proof that any incel-tier maxxing is not a sustainable solution.

Damn high iq thread. She was definitely using him to get fame or get money out of him. To be honest though, the breakup might not be a bad thing in the end, like you said she was a whore and he did get to smash

Looks masculine

He actually looks better than that foid:feelsjuice:

She’s fucking Chad on the side

He had co-sign from 6'5 Zherka.

I already had this thought and i still have, that the "oofy doofy" theory is real, be the oofy doofy masculine or not (altough oofy doofys that are masculine have more chance); i did not knew that oofy doofy was already a existing theory, even before knowing about it i already had that concept in mind, because it is indeed real. Oofy doofy in action.

I already had this thought and i still have, that the "oofy doofy" theory is real, be the oofy doofy masculine or not (altough oofy doofys that are masculine have more chance); i did not knew that oofy doofy was already a existing theory, even before knowing about it i already had that concept in mind, because it is indeed real. Oofy doofy in action.
I’ve seen oofy work. Also, once you are a Chad, you can show emotional vulnerability and f*ids will love it and see it as a sign of confidence. Without overdoing it ofc.

He's commonly referred as Abe and he's always made fun of by his height and his clownish/hyper active behavior he's basically 100% jestermaxxed, i really like the dude as he's really relatable and i think every manlet can see themselves in him. He meets up with other famous streamers such as Ice Poseidon, Mizkif, etc.

View attachment 596424

As you can tell he's not bad looking, just bald and really short.

And here's his ex-girlfriend Erica Alexis:

View attachment 596425

She's clearly waay better looking than him, she's also clearly a slut. As i was too interested in their relationship i followed it consistently. They did a lot of streams together and seemed to have a good relationship. Their relationship lasted a while, but with the fights and the living together thing it's safe to say that it lasted for about 6-10 months, maybe they meet up for a while before announcing it.

They supposedly broke up because he was not an attentive bf, which may have been true. Nontheless you can see the clear lack of respect and sometimes even disdain she feels for her then "boyfriend". Sure sometimes they have a good time, but hardly she praises him and more often than not she laughs at him. I know that as a manlet is imposible to be respected, but being his gf you have to see a little "good" in him. I felt that their relationship was similar to the one Dyrus (Famous league of legends player) had with Emiru, he and sliker had goodlooking gfs while they were unnatractive with high status/money.

Common theme on these kinds of relationships is that the girl in question uses the man(usually higher status/money) to get more exposure, after they get what they want they'll break up with the dude in question.

I know that sometimes relationships do not work out. But the latest stream of sliker was the nail in the coffin to come to this conclusion, she acts toxic with him even on stream and clearly dosn't want to be around him. She expressed her annoy so much that viewers don't enjoy them anymore, imagine not even bothering to cover up your disgust of him on camera lmao.

Nowadays they're living together but clearly are not in a relationship, they act as "friends" but Sliker clearly wants to get the relationship back. Meanwhile Erica surely wants to fuck better looking males.

This is really sad to be honest, there's no winning as a short male most of the time. This is why jestermaxxing acomplishes nothing. Sure he may have gotten to fuck a really goodlooking girl a couple of times, but i'm sure it was not enjoyable for her and more of a bother. Other than that if he had any lacking as a bf she could've ended up things on good terms but at least respecting him. Which clearly she does not do.

You may be thinking "But he got laid in the end" He may have gotten sex but nowadays acts like a cuck to get something that he may probably never get again, he tasted the forbidden fruit only to know that he won't get any taste in his remaining lifetime.

Here's the latest stream for those interested:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INUADUa02oU

After the first hour is when they start building stuff and the tension is palpable.

she was trying to get more popular by dating him
I always fantasized about becoming a well known youtuber and then having a good looking gyal to make me more famous.

I always fantasized about becoming a well known youtuber and then having a good looking gyal to make me more famous.
I'm not able to stream but i would've liked to do it.

Start now. Live is short. What can you lose anyway?
No i mean, it's not like im lazy it's just that im not able. I need to have my own place to stream

lame ass bitch wears pajamas all day

Another clout chasing slut what's new :lul: