Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Meet cute asian girls

Timecel

Timecel

세상 다 좆까
★★★
Hey where would I meet cute asian girls in the west.
I've gotten nothing but rejection from white women in 20 years so I'm trying to find some cute asian girls now.
But all I've been able to find so far are weird brats that are even worse than other white women.

Southeast Asian girls are the easiest. Vietnamese girls are the purest out of the groups of Southeast Asian girls and most quality, but of course the prime stuff is Eastern Asia. Japan, Korea, China (In that order of best to worst overall). Korean girls are the most shallow, and westernized of the Eastern Asian groupings, Chinese girls are the most materialistic and just overall many many many more problems and most likely to scam you and only in it for the money.

It's actually surprisingly easy to get a girlfriend if not a wife in Japan, as long as you're an average or slightly below average looking white guy and i'd have to say overall. Now of course don't go there and expect them to throw themselves at you, but there are some women who are known as "Gaijin Hunters" who are basically Jap women who are known to seek out foreign men. Some genuinely just want a relationship with a white guy, some have more nefarious intentions, but its still the best Asian country overall and most of the women aren't that bad. Of course as with any country, women in more urban areas are much more shallow and slutty (altho nowhere near as shallow and slutty as they are in the west).

I'd recommend learning Japanese if you want to dedicate yourself to this as knowing Japanese really puts you above and beyond the game when you're there. When you go to Japan, you go from being an incel to a volcel for sure unless, you're a mentalcel or a true ugly abomination with no hope, however you could just always go to southeast asia (Vietnam as I said earlier) and find much easier girls and you definitely become volcel in south east asia.

San Fran or LA, Cuckronto, or come to Ann Arbor theres plenty of them. If it doesnt work out in the west go to asia.

Dong, where is my automobile?! :what:

San Fran or LA, Cuckronto, or come to Ann Arbor theres plenty of them. If it doesnt work out in the west go to asia.
i live in germany, I might aswell go to asia instead of going to america then.

Go to thailand :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Southeast Asian girls are the easiest. Vietnamese girls are the purest out of the groups of Southeast Asian girls and most quality, but of course the prime stuff is Eastern Asia. Japan, Korea, China (In that order of best to worst overall). Korean girls are the most shallow, and westernized of the Eastern Asian groupings, Chinese girls are the most materialistic and just overall many many many more problems and most likely to scam you and only in it for the money.

It's actually surprisingly easy to get a girlfriend if not a wife in Japan, as long as you're an average or slightly below average looking white guy and i'd have to say overall. Now of course don't go there and expect them to throw themselves at you, but there are some women who are known as "Gaijin Hunters" who are basically Jap women who are known to seek out foreign men. Some genuinely just want a relationship with a white guy, some have more nefarious intentions, but its still the best Asian country overall and most of the women aren't that bad. Of course as with any country, women in more urban areas are much more shallow and slutty (altho nowhere near as shallow and slutty as they are in the west).

I'd recommend learning Japanese if you want to dedicate yourself to this as knowing Japanese really puts you above and beyond the game when you're there. When you go to Japan, you go from being an incel to a volcel for sure unless, you're a mentalcel or a true ugly abomination with no hope, however you could just always go to southeast asia (Vietnam as I said earlier) and find much easier girls and you definitely become volcel in south east asia.
thanks man, i get that going to asia is easier.
However I was hoping on finding one in Europe that hopefully at least speaks good English.
Go to thailand :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

thanks man, i get that going to asia is easier.
However I was hoping on finding one in Europe that hopefully at least speaks good English.
Asian girls in the west are generally way too shallow, sometimes even worse than white women. If you're going for Asian girls you HAVE to go abroad. They do make the best wives, and partners this is just objective, but they definitely will kill your genetics, altho some people may make the argument that spreading your genetics via an Asian girl is still better than not spreading your genetics at all, and i'd have to agree.
Fdfs

Asian girls in the west are generally way too shallow, sometimes even worse than white women. If you're going for Asian girls you HAVE to go abroad. They do make the best wives, and partners this is just objective, but they definitely will kill your genetics, altho some people may make the argument that spreading your genetics via an Asian girl is still better than not spreading your genetics at all, and i'd have to agree. View attachment 23038
Some are pretty shallow I guess but I simply don't have the resources to go to asia and find a wife etc.