Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meeks personality

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
does anyone have the copypaste about Meeks which bot posted every time someone wrote personality on /r/incels? It cracked me up every single time

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.[/font]

Themisterpepsi said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.[/font]

arigato gozajmas

Themisterpepsi said:

Ah! the old r/incels days

nothing ever beats the 48 year old indian 5 "2 automessage

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nothing ever beats the 48 year old indian 5 "2 automessage

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. ... Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.[/font]

Themisterpepsi said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. ... Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.[/font]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nostalgia