Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Meditation

How does it even work? I can't make my brain and inner voice stop thinking about how life is so shitty and unfair. I wish I was brainless and would not give a fuck about this toughts. :lasereyes:

How does it even work? I can't make my brain and inner voice stop thinking about how life is so shitty and unfair. I wish I was brainless and would not give a fuck about this toughts. :lasereyes:
Animals who don’t think probably feel like shit as well if they were truecels rejected by everyone.

Hopefully this meditation can manifest a qt e-girl gf

I smoke a ciggie that’s enough mediation for me

No meditation for your face

No meditation for your face
no matter how much i try to meditate my mind is always running.
fuck i can't meditate i think it is a truecel cope to tell them do nothing and NEET.

Arguably its the best cope. However the effects come in very slowly. Meditation is boring and you can go through a lot when trying to do it. But its proven by hard science and even PET scans that it does great things for your brains.