Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Meditation has boosted my fps game skills

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Was playing a game called Paladins, kinda like overwatch except the meta changes more often. Anyway my skills have increased and focus ability too. Went on a 20 kill streak which is the first time in months.

Ur pc soecs?
I am using a shitty laptop 32 GB ram 1060 ti 6 gb graphics card. I forgot the processor. It works good enough for 1080p gaming at 70-144 fps at medium graphics in most games. I will upgrade when I have more time for taking and gpu prices fall

Which meditation technique do you use please?

As you're a scholar of consciousness a detailed description would be much appreciated.

congratulations

Which meditation technique do you use please?

As you're a scholar of consciousness a detailed description would be much appreciated.
I follow methods of the book called "The Mind Illuminated", basically I focus on the breath. I feel air enter and exit the nostrils. Later I expand my awareness to the rest of the body, taking in sensations all over the body, while simultaneously continuing to focus on breath.