Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Meditation has been very beneficial for me

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I noticed that I haven't had suicidal thoughts in a few weeks now. Previously suicidal thoughts would just randomly pop in my head, but now they're gone.. at least for the time being. I'm also a generally happier and don't wallow in as many negative thoughts. I'm not saying life is all sunshine and rainbows but its not as bleak. It has made my life a bit more bearable. I've been meditating like 10-15 minutes a day for 3 weeks now, I got back onto the meditation wagon

No inner peace for your face

What do you do when you meditate? I use to sit somewhere with my eyes closed but nothing happened

Last edited:
I noticed that I haven't had suicidal thoughts in a few weeks now. Previously suicidal thoughts would just randomly pop in my head, but now they're gone.. at least for the time being. I'm also a generally happier and don't wallow in as many negative thoughts. I'm not saying life is all sunshine and rainbows but its not as bleak. It has made my life a bit more bearable. I've been meditating like 10-15 minutes a day for 3 weeks now, I got back onto the meditation wagon
do you do specific breathing wile doing it?
like 4-7-8 method?

What do you do when you meditate? I use to sit somewhere with my eyes closed but nothing happened
There's different types of meditation, but I do the buddhist version. I think it probably generally has the most benefits. Aka mindfulness meditation. I just sit with my eyes closed and when you breathe in (don't force it, just let it happen naturally) you'll notice your stomach rising. Then you just note the fact that its rising by saying in your mind (not out aloud) 'rising.' And when your stomach falls when you breathe out, you note that by internally saying 'falling.'

I also note different types of sensations. For example my fingers and toes might get cold, and I might note the sensation by internally saying 'cold, cold, cold' while focusing on the cold sensation. Or whether you feel pain, tiredness, boredom, your arm is itching, whatever.. you just note it internally. 10-15 minutes a day is what I strive for.

Tbh it sounds crazy that doing something like this could make you a happier person but even studies prove that it works

Sounds like i am in another dimension
probably some niggers BRAP shit filters through audashitty pole phaser get the fuck out other dimension more like some niggas asshole burp

probably some niggers BRAP shit filters through audashitty pole phaser get the fuck out other dimension more like some niggas asshole burp
It's just waves

Meditation is based, i just don't have the discipline to do it
Yeah its hard. Its boring as hell. Like listening to your teacher at school might be boring as fuck, but sitting still with your eyes closed and your mind intensively focused on your belly rising and falling is beyond boring. But its so beneficial that I'll just force myself to do it lol. Maybe you could honestly try even 3 minutes a day. Eventually your concentration gets better and it becomes more effortless.

ngl probably will meditate

There's different types of meditation, but I do the buddhist version. I think it probably generally has the most benefits. Aka mindfulness meditation. I just sit with my eyes closed and when you breathe in (don't force it, just let it happen naturally) you'll notice your stomach rising. Then you just note the fact that its rising by saying in your mind (not out aloud) 'rising.' And when your stomach falls when you breathe out, you note that by internally saying 'falling.'

I also note different types of sensations. For example my fingers and toes might get cold, and I might note the sensation by internally saying 'cold, cold, cold' while focusing on the cold sensation. Or whether you feel pain, tiredness, boredom, your arm is itching, whatever.. you just note it internally. 10-15 minutes a day is what I strive for.

Tbh it sounds crazy that doing something like this could make you a happier person but even studies prove that it works
Do you sit or lay down? On a bed, yoga mat, chair or whatever else

Honestly yeah its good as long as you are not wasting a whole hour on it, havent done it in ages just so demotivated and overall it will not change my situation but its based though.

Last time I mediated under the sun with my dog next to me near a great big oak tree that was very nice.

WTF do people actually DO when they're meditating? Do you just sit still, control your breathing, and try not to think of shit?

Do you sit or lay down? On a bed, yoga mat, chair or whatever else
Usually sit on the floor. You can also do it laying down but its harder to concentrate then