Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Medieval Blackpill

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
A year ago when I went to CeGep (It's like junior college here in Quebec) I had my history professor teach us about many things in medieval Europe. One of the blackpills he told us was that it was generally believed that ugly people were more bad and corrupt while beautiful people were good and pure (because why else would god make them that way?)
Our kind had ALWAYS been hated and ALWAYS will be

Last edited:
we are one of the villains of this world and no matter how much of a gentleman or good we are they will always hate us and mock us

40% of all men in history didnt reproduce

we are one of the villains of this world and no matter how much of a gentleman or good we are they will always hate us and mock us
What are you taking about just stop being mysognistic and be a gentleman :soy::soy::soy:

I wish more incels got this tbh. Its annoying how they act like ugly men were saints and treated like gods (which I honestly think they get from feminist propaganda telling everyone men always had it great in the past) when actually they were treated even worse back then. During some time periods it was literally a crime to go outside while ugly. I have no idea how incels can look at the past and say "yep. As an ugly male I'd be doing good there"

You notice this attitude as well in ancient literature and folklore too (I made a thread on that a few months ago)

Indeed.
Many Greek tragedies, for example, represent tyrants and the evil ones being ugly, lame or with some deformity. For the Greeks, in general, being beautiful meant being good and vice versa.
It also happened in classical India. For example, for most theravada and mahayana Buddhist sects, it is very important to get a beautiful body after reincarnation. If you are born in a beautiful body, according to tradition, you will have more disciples, people will take you more seriously, you will have fewer personal problems and with the government and you will be able to convince people more easily that what you say is true (between other advantages ...). That is why there are practices to create the karma necessary to be reborn as a handsome human. Not any good Karma has that function.