Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Medicalcels GTFIH

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
May sign up to donate Bone marrow or something because I have special blood and I'm ethnic so for some reason our blood is in high demand.

Issue is, I really don't want to give my blood/stem cells to save the life of some foid who would have made my life a living hell.

Can I choose who i donate too in the unlikely event that I do donate?

Never donated blood before, but I don’t see how you’d have the option of who to donate blood to. It will most likely be used on a foid.

Never donated blood before, but I don’t see how you’d have the option of who to donate blood to. It will most likely be used on a foid.
Can't I say: "I don't want my blood/stem cells to be given to a woman"?

Nah they will probably just look at you funny and Ignore that. There’s no way they won’t give the blood to a foid.

Disappointing, thought this was for actual medicalcels :feelsbadman:

Dont give your life juice to normies fuck them

Nah they will probably just look at you funny and Ignore that. There’s no way they won’t give the blood to a foid.
I'll ask around. I'm not saving a foids' life.

Disappointing, thought this was for actual medicalcels :feelsbadman:

Dont give your life juice to normies fuck them

But there's truecels who are dying and want to live and I want to help them.

@justarandomloser
@NoCopeNoHope
@DepravedAndDeprived
@Ignas
@Medcel
@latincell

But there's truecels who are dying and want to live and I want to help them.

Tbh ive had blood transfusions before because i was horrifically ill and shitting blood out my ass constantly when i was 14.

Looking back 6 years later i wish i wouldve just died then. You would only be prolonging their suffering. Not to mention there's like a 99% chance its gonna go to a normie anyway

No you can't choose.

May sign up to donate Bone marrow or something because I have special blood and I'm ethnic so for some reason our blood is in high demand.

Issue is, I really don't want to give my blood/stem cells to save the life of some foid who would have made my life a living hell.

Can I choose who i donate too in the unlikely event that I do donate?
Probably not. Its like a blood bank. They take it, catalogue it, and put in reserve. Bone marrow donation hurts like hell btw.

You can choose to give it to a specific pacient but you can't simply say don't give it to a woman, they won't take that seriously

No as ZOG’s anti discrimination laws would very likely make this impossible.

The only way you can do the kind of good that you want to do is hang onto your organs ie the ones you can donate and still go on living without until one of your male family or friends might need it.

That’s the only way you can make sure your organs go to someone that you deem worthy of them.

Sorry for being late but it's basically impossible for you to decide who your marrow gets donated to because that would breach doctor-patient confidentiality, AKA you can't ever know who you're giving to because then you know that they need it and that's private.

I wonder if it's because some ethnics don't like giving blood for paranoid reasons.